What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Why not LOWER the Micra with the PAO stuff, paint it matt black and besticker it, and Ebay it..... ££££££££!!!!!!!!

haha, don't joke! It's getting the Pao suspension, fail sheet says it wants 2 brake pipes and a 6" bit of welding to the rear of one sill, may well be worth doing! Or i could convert the Pao to manual with its engine....

How old is that Micra? For the work it wants, I say keep it as a coming-classic, find another one for the bits you need for the Pao. But that might just be me... I've always said, look after the 20 year old cars so that in 20 years there will be 40 year old cars still around to admire.

How old is that Micra? For the work it wants, I say keep it as a coming-classic, find another one for the bits you need for the Pao. But that might just be me... I've always said, look after the 20 year old cars so that in 20 years there will be 40 year old cars still around to admire.

Its a nasty old 5 door micra! Obv one day it may be a classic, but today it's going to line my pockets making the Pao saleable! The Pao is older, rarer, more desireable and worth more. Yeah, that might be the anti-autoshite, but its saved me a trip to Merseyside and I'll mke money rather than spending it. Soz Micra, Ur a Donor!

Found a place that not only has internet, but it works. Money issues are sorted for the time being so I can continue my roadtrip. Also finally got the insurance and frankly illegal tyres sorted as well. Current aim is to drive as far north as I possibly can. On the way back down you can drive Ninety Mile Beach, which is actually an official part of the road network. Thing is, am I brave enough?

Found an old receipt from when I was a very young lad. I can remember what I did after this as well (apart from chundering)! Diamong White FTW. I think I used to make shandies with this stuff, as even then it was pretty harsh stuff. I like finding pointless, sentimental things like this!

Posted Image

Just back from the excellent 2CVGB National, which really cheered me up. Was feeling a bit run down but came away with a huge smile on my face. Quechua tent wresting and table wrestling (where you have to go under the table and back on top without touching the floor) added a huge slab of enjoyment to the weekend, and there were some top quality motors too.

But I have to ask - who Livin' The Autoshite Dream on the A34 this afternoon? Red Maestro towing a red and yellow Marina!! I found this almost as oof-worthy as the V6 engined DS convertible towing an airstream caravan!

My happiness continues! Micra was collected this morning, it drives really nice, the engine and box are sweet as! It is now sporting a bit more of a nose down stance as i've raped its front suspension, which in turn has made the Pao 100% better to drive.

GR8 stuff. I've now just got to ponder whether to lob the 1200 and 5 speed in the Pao, or sell them both as they are....

Posted Image

Found an old receipt from when I was a very young lad. I can remember what I did after this as well (apart from chundering)! Diamong White FTW. I think I used to make shandies with this stuff, as even then it was pretty harsh stuff. I like finding pointless, sentimental things like this!

Posted Image

Turbo Shandies 8)