Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyCat

Ebay tat

I Imagine the poor chap weighed down in his robes and chains sweating away in the non-airconditioned back seat too embarassed to be seen winding a window down....

We diddnt need Air con in the 80's because we never had global warming then . We just had the hole in the Ozone layer instead caused by all the hairspray the new romantics in the early 80's used View before you bid :wink:

HEY! this looks like a bargain, currently £135 with a day to go. Got some english-speaking comedian hassling the seller as well:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Ford-Taunus-26m-1969-A-Renover_W0QQitemZ260534840167

Q: Hi Does the 1969 Taunus have the spume injected thacker wacker fitted?

A: sorry i cant help you there because i don't know what that is.

Q: Hi Does the 1969 Taunus have the spume injected thacker wacker fitted?A: sorry i cant help you there because i don't know what that is.

:lol::lol:

[quote="Mr_Bo11ox"

Q: Hi Does the 1969 Taunus have the spume injected thacker wacker fitted?

A: sorry i cant help you there because i don't know what that is.

That just made me LOL like a total twat. Excellent!

I just don't like sliding doors. Being slightly further away, the driver's side makes you feel like you are falling out (specially if you leave it open), and the sliding windows are useless. Draughty in the winter, but not enough ventilation in the summer.

/\/\/\ Mould, mildew, damp, things falling down: it reminded me of my childhood home!!!

Anyway, Autotrader's turned up a rare and economical beast, an Astra E-drive. Gutless engine, but cost pennies to run. LPG it for the ultimate cheap running car. North London I think?

No words can describe the utter, utter shitness of this diabolical old heap. Look and weep.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its an Only Fools + Horses STRETCH LIMO!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-LINCOLN-TOWN-CAR-STRETCH-LIMOUSINE_W0QQitemZ290391074735

No tax or MOT of course, and the diff is smashed.

I will give £50 to the Haiti disaster relief fund if anyone can send me a pic of this car going round the oval.

No words can describe the utter, utter shitness of this diabolical old heap. Look and weep.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its an Only Fools + Horses STRETCH LIMO!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-LINCOLN-TOWN-CAR-STRETCH-LIMOUSINE_W0QQitemZ290391074735

No tax or MOT of course, and the diff is smashed.

I will give £50 to the Haiti disaster relief fund if anyone can send me a pic of this car going round the oval.

PATHETIC!!

That bloke on the right of the bonnet looks nothing like Uncle Albert!

(or should that be hood? either way it needs removing from this planet)