Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I do like how the BMW seller says the LPG system is suitable for most 6,7, or 8 cylinder cars.I've had 6 & 8 cylinder cars,so I'll be looking for one with a 7 cylinder engine next :lol:

These tossers who cherfully spend all day ringing their old beetle/Landrover/mini etc proper get on my tit end. Is there any way this fuggin herbert could be grassed up to VOSA please?

Question: From the lengthy XM advert, I notice these two phrases in the same auction

About ourselves, we are a car sales based in Kent

She is also sold without warranty and none is given or implied

Is this legal? I thought adverts had to carry the word 'trade' when they were placed by a trader, and this automatically covered you with sale of goods and various other bits of legislation - buying from a private seller does not give you these luxuries. Autotrader reminds you that it's an offence for a trader not to disclose their trade.Is eBay once again above the law?

Are they not scene-taxed to the hilt by TRAMPDRIFT mongs?Anyway, what became of your 504 pickup Mr_B, that was class in a glass (or at the very least class in a rusty old bucket)

Be like Wuvvum, but faster (and thirstier)...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPERB-TOYOTA-CAM ... 0325234887

Actually, if you could live with the economy this would be a good example I reckon. Certainly seems to have been well looked-after.

Not often there's a choice of estates...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-CAMRY ... 0344632277

This one is a 2.2, manual too, and again seems to have most of the right bits done. I'd want to know about the cam belt though. If I had any spare cash I'd be tempted.

True, but not as many 'shite points'. I'd love to own that Zeph and kit it out with some fancy "ICE", then drive about at 10mph with all the windows down and Jimi turned up to 11....

Posted Image

That Fiat arrived on a low loader at the Auto Italia/Alfa day last summer. Looks a bit tatty close to, and had been touted about teh bay a few times beforehand. Still v desirable though but.

I noticed that about the XM seller too :? Is it a way of saying it's a "trade sale", ie sold as seen? If so, that doesn't exactly inspire a load of confidence. Just out of interest, what is the procedure for registering a car from non-UK plates to British plates?