Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Dog-eared yankee shite:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-CADILLAC-SEVILLE-STS-V8-AUTO-RED_W0QQitemZ250338329584

bed points :

1) no mot or tax

2) need service and brakes

3) start loose water which i cant find from where

(not head)

BIN: £1850 :lol::lol::lol: Hey I shoulda put that in the 'bargains' thread.
Wow, I had no idea they were worth that much! Mine has no MoT or tax either, but the brakes work on mine and it doesn't have a chuffing great dent in the front bumper, so it must be worth at least two grand! :roll:

Wow, I had no idea they were worth that much! Mine has no MoT or tax either, but the brakes work on mine and it doesn't have a chuffing great dent in the front bumper, so it must be worth at least two grand! :roll:

By this do you mean you have an STS? I'm perverse enough to want one of those things .

By this do you mean you have an STS? I'm perverse enough to want one of those things .

Yup. Love it. They're a bit shonky but that makes them all the better in my eyes - vastly preferable to the clinical quality of a 7 series. I sat in one at the motor show in about 1998 when they first started importing them and I wanted one then. Didn't get round to actually buying one until about nine months ago though.

He'll be lucky. My one-previous-owner (of the deceased variety) '80 2.3GL manual was 9/10ths as good as that one, and I got £800 for it last September. I still maintain a Mk2 Grandad isn't as nice to drive/own as an equivalent Rekord/Senator. I'd also be prodding that spare wheel well to see just how solid it is. Shiny tyres mind.

Half-arsed hoodride, a victim of the kiss of death rattle can black paint treatment::

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-RAT-LOOK-ALLEY-CAT-WHEELS-LOWERED_W0QQitemZ260328689990

TAX AND MOT RAN OUT AT END OF MONTH. NOT DRIVEABLE VERY FAR - CAR STARTED TO CUT OUT HAVE BEEN TOLD ITS A COIL FAULT

Here come the questions:

Q: Is it running/taxed/tested?

Those Sigmas have a weakness in the HG - mine was on it's way out when I paid £200 for it (without LPG) a couple of years back. It would still steam (literally) up to 120 without fuss though - shame it's so far away, mine ran for 5,000 miles in a month no bother with the same symptoms provided you topped up a litre of coolant every 200 miles.

That Cavalier is ace, I could really see myself in a MK1 Cavalier at some point. Would have to be a half-decent spec like that though, the low-spec ones seem a bit grim to say the least. Doesn't seem to stop me with anything else mind.