Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

That Talbot is still for sale?!!?! Thats nuts. Just messaged Torsten to tell him I will have it if its still around in March, doubt it will be though. Heres hoping.

This P100 has a 2.3 Peugeot Diesel engine which the owner thinks it's had since new?.

Could be, the earlier UK Sierras did. That's the first time I've seen one described as "superior" though.
The P100 never got the Peugeot Diesel P100,s that have them dont generaly last long as the P100 has a realy low diff and the Peugeot engine doesnt like high revs Good engines though

Posted Image

This P100 has a 2.3 Peugeot Diesel engine which the owner thinks it's had since new?.

it did......2.3 diesels were fitted for the first year or so, then moved onto 1.8TD flavour

My dad had a brand new one the same as that (other than the retro fit trimz and poss the red stripe) He got rid of it within a few months as even he (the slowest driver ever - FACT) thought it was gutless.So, the perfect shite purchase then.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-SALOON-CLASSIC-DERBY-MKII-MK2_W0QQitemZ220539485235

I had intended to take the car much further i.e. lowering and a flat paint job for a really euro look. I am now regrettably wanting to rehome it as I simply don’t have the space to store it due to a new project.

0.06/10 for originality, I wonder what his new project is? I'm guessing at something totally out there like a del-boy style reliant van or something.

I have got the missing badgers

Is this some sort of code?

Posted Image

Still, do like these Polo saloons, I would imagine a good one would be quite a nice thing to run around in.

Id have loved one for my first car. I swear theres going to be a day when this whole dropped to the floor VAG AWSUM CAR thing just collapses (no pun intended) and all we see for sale is stuff like this.