Chumley 2016.

worldofceri

Campsite is going to be paid for tomorrow... I've not heard from a couple of guys who originally expressed interest in camping, so those pitches won't be booked, I'm afraid.

Alternatively if anyone who doesn't have their name down wants to come along, please message me asap!

Show plus camping the night before: £20. Show only: £5.

Don't all rush at once.

I have received my ticket today, thanks.

worldofceri - Now you have made me feel guilty, tongue in cheek I said I did not want a massed produced typed envelope from the typing pool! So my envelope is hand written in his best handwriting!

141 miles each way, this is a job for a Visa Diesel.

I'll bring the Polo down if there's still tickets going. Am I too late for camping?

Show ticket no problem.  PM incoming!

I've made a group booking with the campsite already and I don't really want to go down the route of keep ringing them up and adding to the booking.  I  think  I have booked all of their grass (tent) pitches anyway so they will only have hardstanding pitches left.  If this is what you need you can always ring them and book direct.

If you were going to car-camp or tent-camp then I suppose you could always turn up and pitch-up anyway - with the number of car-campers amongst us, I expect we will still have fewer actual tents than pitches paid for (although a surfeit of rubbish old cars).  If you do do this though, I would ask you to send me the money for camping (£15) and I will refund everyone who's paid for camping pro-rata, in the interests of fairness.

Can those who camped here last year give me an idea of whether this is feasible or not?  i.e. how closely monitored is the campsite? Could we get away with a couple of extras?  I've not been there myself but I imagine it's pretty laid back.

This is the place anyway:

The Shady Oak

Bates Mill Lane

Tiverton

Tarporley

CW6 9UE

Tel: 01829 730581