Chumley 2016.

worldofceri

The tickets are valid until 11am. After that you might be directed to the public parking.

Age cut off for cars is 2001 this year by the way.

I still have a couple of tickets left, I think, if there are any takers - PM me... I'll put up a list of paid-up attendees at some point as well.

Can those who camped here last year give me an idea of whether this is feasible or not? i.e. how closely monitored is the campsite? Could we get away with a couple of extras? I've not been there myself but I imagine it's pretty laid back.

Stayed there last weekend & can confirm that you imagine correctly! They don't monitor it very closely at all.

What are the arrangements for the camping?

I'm not camping myself, although it is booked in my (real) name. Should be 12 grass pitches reserved. Electric hook-up is an extra £5 payable on arrival. They did ask that we present ourselves on arrival before pitching up, but I imagine the first one/s to arrive can do that on behalf of everyone else.

Does anyone want my ticket FOC? I knew I was starting my new job on the Monday but had previously been told that I was working in Leeds on Monday and Redhill on Tuesday but it seems I am starting in Redhill on Monday, so have to travel down on the Sunday and as such can't make this (well I can but its too much hassle the day before a new job). 

Sorry, was looking forward to this too.

You won't need HillmanImp's ticket if you get a lift with someone who's already got one.  Pass is for car + two passengers + two kids.

I'm in two minds whether to bail to be honest because

a.  my car is broken

b.  I'm broke.

I may have a solution though, if I can tempt a non-AS mate to come along.

I'm in two minds whether to bail...

After the superb organisation you put in it would be a shame if you didn't make it!

I'd better gey around to fixing my car, or you'll all be annoyed by the silly high pitched noise it's taken to making recently... I tend to just ignore it. Lets see if I get the time!!

Back to square one for me I'm afraid. 

Is anyone passing by Manchester on the way?

Possibly. Not 100% sure I'll make it, but if I do, I'll be in touch

Not got a old or interesting (road legal) car to attend.

So unfortunately I'm OOOT

Volvo? CBR? Both over 15 years. If I get there, which I hope to, I'll be in the 51 reg Leon. Don't care, it's over 15.