The man from Belmonte says... ROLL-UP ROLL-UP, £6 A THROW

Alexg

Apparently Im a twat for just posting saying "I like this" and cluttering the forum up - so for maximum shite points a photo of the Belmont parked in front of the Belmont is needed.

Hotel-FrontC.jpg

what I really want is a picture of the Belmont next to your manky leg.

no links mind, I want a screen-full of pus

Cheers for the com's folks. I'll update on Sunday once I've got the valeters at my work to blast it off for me as I don't have a day off until Wednesday now.

On another note I'm slightly pissed off with Adrian Flux. I called when sat in the car waiting to leave Ashford planning to swop my classic policy over from the now discarded Golf to this fine booted Astra. It's what I normally do and I'll swallow a £20 admin fee or whatever.

Anywho, after 10 minutes just on hold the young lady finally gets back to say they can't cover the Belmont on that policy, but chuck them £450 and they'll start a fresh one - WTF!?! I've been with AF for yonks so was mighty hacked-off.

Belled up Footman James, another 20 minute fannying about and they set me up for £100. Still a pisser as it's already added £80 to what I expected the frigger to owe me. BALLS!!! So including train, bus and that it's a £430 car, which if I'd know before hand I'd have thought twice about TBH. Still, shit happens, I see how I feel in the daylight with a blast off.

Could be wrong but I'm sure I stopped at the Belmont or one very similar in about 1992 with my parents. It was one of those outfits where you had to share the bath or shower with several other rooms. Obviously not at the same time needless to say...

I'd just use the travelodge these days rather than getting in a bath with a big scum ring round it from all the festering tramps that's been in it in the last hour, then being subjected to an interrogation over breakfast as to what my plans were today by the proprietor.