yes oui si Posted April 12 Posted April 12 Must be the least-stressed Atlas axle in existence. Rated at 400-odd lb-ft, being tasked with a whopping 80lb-ft.
Stinkwheel Posted April 12 Posted April 12 1 hour ago, yes oui si said: Must be the least-stressed Atlas axle in existence. Rated at 400-odd lb-ft, being tasked with a whopping 80lb-ft. Back in my days of Cortina bothering anyone that put an atlas in was also eyeing up a V6 conversion of some sort in the future yes oui si 1
EyesWeldedShut Posted April 12 Posted April 12 I spy ..... https://retroshite.com/competition/citroen-xm-2 Stinkwheel and Westbay 2
yes oui si Posted April 12 Posted April 12 21 minutes ago, Stinkwheel said: Back in my days of Cortina bothering anyone that put an atlas in was also eyeing up a V6 conversion of some sort in the future Aye, it'll be a good win if you want to put a good engine in, or even a shit one like a ford V6 😉 Stinkwheel 1
RetroShite Posted April 12 Posted April 12 Quite a cool old thing! Probably not a keeper but one I really do like! Mercedes 280TE Scruffy Bodger, KWhite, yes oui si and 16 others 18 1
wesacosa Posted April 12 Posted April 12 5 hours ago, catsinthewelder said: Is that @maxxo s old XM? It is catsinthewelder 1
rob88h Posted April 12 Posted April 12 12 minutes ago, RetroShite said: yes oui si, High Jetter and Dan302 1 2
2SP00K Posted April 14 Posted April 14 On 30/06/2015 at 00:14, vulgalour said: Where is this? Can we buy things? Are there any Princesses? Surely those have all rusted away?
Dj_efk Posted April 14 Posted April 14 They probably have in the 11 years since @vulgalour asked that question, yes. High Jetter 1
RetroShite Posted April 14 Posted April 14 I got some RC shite to play with. Quite impressed with it to be honest! Stinkwheel, mercedade, Dan302 and 2 others 5
Zelandeth Posted April 15 Posted April 15 On 12/04/2026 at 19:55, RetroShite said: Quite a cool old thing! Probably not a keeper but one I really do like! Mercedes 280TE Want...but would then spend way too much money putting it back to standard! rob88h, trigger and Shite Ron 3
captain_70s Posted April 15 Posted April 15 On 12/04/2026 at 19:55, RetroShite said: Quite a cool old thing! Probably not a keeper but one I really do like! Mercedes 280TE Local car? I'm sure I've seen that kicking around Glasgow before...
Dan302 Posted April 15 Posted April 15 16 hours ago, RetroShite said: I got some RC shite to play with. Quite impressed with it to be honest! That's very cool, I've got the little FMS unimog I won from @loserone and it's bloody brilliant! loserone 1
loserone Posted April 15 Posted April 15 Is that the FairRC one? My eldest has been drooling over that for a while.
RetroShite Posted April 15 Posted April 15 2 hours ago, captain_70s said: Local car? I'm sure I've seen that kicking around Glasgow before... It was from Glasgow. captain_70s 1
RetroShite Posted April 15 Posted April 15 1 hour ago, loserone said: Is that the FairRC one? My eldest has been drooling over that for a while. I got it direct from FMS.
RetroShite Posted April 15 Posted April 15 Latest top quality vehicle added to the site! Rustybullethole, Coprolalia, Westbay and 4 others 7
RetroShite Posted April 16 Posted April 16 Must be the time for boring white saloons! Audi 80 2.0 auto just added! Stinkwheel, High Jetter, Zie and 5 others 8
Dj_efk Posted April 17 Posted April 17 These have all disappeared quietly haven't they? Along with C3 100s - which I've always admired due to their low drag coefficient figures. I love an economical cruiser. yes oui si and Stinkwheel 1 1
AxleHorsepower Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Dailyed one of these a few years ago, and would do again - I'm in
yes oui si Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Not got £5k+ to drop on a set of original BBS turbofans? Audi 80 hubcaps and a bit of creativity can do the job! leakingstrut, scooobydont and Stinkwheel 3
RetroShite Posted April 18 Posted April 18 A genuine 2 door Cortina! Westbay, anonymous user, Scruffy Bodger and 8 others 11
High Jetter Posted April 18 Posted April 18 2 hours ago, RetroShite said: A genuine 2 door Cortina! Yet another Eastbourne reg car!
RetroShite Posted April 19 Posted April 19 These bland cars just keep appearing. Golf MK4 V5. D.E, UltraWomble, yes oui si and 1 other 4
RetroShite Posted April 23 Posted April 23 Check out this death trap! XUD powered Ford Consul! KWhite, catsinthewelder, Dan302 and 9 others 9 1 2
RetroShite Posted April 26 Posted April 26 First Shite in the park of 2026! Very busy! dome, Popsicle, yes oui si and 5 others 8
yes oui si Posted April 26 Posted April 26 Good turnout. Don't think I'd kick any of them off the driveway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now