Jump to content

Retroshite


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've never really been into fords, but that does it for me - I think that it's the colours.

Posted
23 hours ago, RetroShite said:

Beige Granny!

Yes please!

DSC07068.JPG

What a beauty.

Worth the entry price just for the catharsis of being able to fold those numberplates in half and lob them in the metal recycling skip.

Posted
43 minutes ago, captain_70s said:

What a beauty.

Worth the entry price just for the catharsis of being able to fold those numberplates in half and lob them in the metal recycling skip.

White/yellow number plates included.

Those black and silver ones seem to offend a lot of people.

Not to my taste but not difficult to change if desired.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Posted
On 03/10/2026 at 14:37, RetroShite said:

Beige Granny!

Yes please!

How much for delivery to Sweden?! 😜

Posted
50 minutes ago, Rightnider said:

How much for delivery to Sweden?! 😜

I'll drive it there if you pay my fuel, ferry and flight back.

Posted
6 hours ago, captain_70s said:

fold those numberplates in half and lob them in the metal recycling skip

Please film yourself doing this with the ones fitted to the Volvo. I’ll pay to watch it. 

  • Like 2
Posted
1 hour ago, mk2_craig said:

Please film yourself doing this with the ones fitted to the Volvo. I’ll pay to watch it. 

Tis on the agenda. Hoping to give it a cosmetic tart next spring when a set of raised digit plates will be a nice "icing on the cake" moment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...