Bad Obsession Motorsport - Binky

Micrashed

Guest Bad Obsession

I realised that I can stream YouTube to my new Xbox one.

Within minutes, Mrs_Pillock was watching Episode 1 of Binky. She enjoyed it but wants to know why the car was named after Death's Horse

I'm going to turf the boy off Forza in a sec and watch some more.

Well, Binky is a nice name and like Death's horse, it's white. And also like Death's horse, we think it'll be fast enough to travel through time and across dimensions...  :-D

Well, Binky is a nice name and like Death's horse, it's white. And also like Death's horse, we think it'll be fast enough to travel through time and across dimensions... :-D

You've worryingly made her day!

Just watched 2/3/4 back to back so looking forward to later.

• 3 months later...

Yay, it's Mrs_Pillock's birthday today so she treated herself to watching ep9.

The flip front looks awesome, it's genuinely a funnier script than most comedies on TV, and I've put my request in for a "Make the noise" T-shirt since I keep saying it to everything - pelican crossings, the microwave, reversing sensors....

• 3 months later...

Just love it. Just how long must it have taken to think about, plan and fabricate that pedal box? I am in awe of their skills.

I was thinking about this after watching the episode last night. As if this project wasn't time consuming and difficult enough they decided to film it; do voice-over, edit and upload all of it. Where do they fit sleep into their schedule?

• 4 months later...

Just wondering today what these guys were dragging their feet at, its been a while since their last episode!

I have just finished up at work and have had one lovely pint of Abingdons Speckled'un at 4.5%, and still have to recover the RAV4 and Saxo on the A-frame the last 10 miles on the windy back roads to Chez-Cabbage. So I best wait till I'm back home before cracking out the wine and crisps to enjoy this episode!

Lets just say I will make haste, cannot wait!