Legal advice regarding neighbour and shite cars.

derskine

Set up a fracking site in his garden! Shag his wife, then kill her! Set fire to his house! Photoshop him into a picture with Rolf Harris and send it to the local rag! Shag his wife again! Etc.

Hmm... well, in all seriousness I did once find shagging a bloke's wife to be a most satisfying way of exacting revenge on him.

Buy a micra like his - cheap as chips now. Get a set of his number plates made up then drive it through all the speed cameras to Berwick flat out.

Or ring HMRC and tell them you suspect he's earning on the sly and not declaring - then sit back and enjoy the peace as he's preoccupied with his tax investigation.

Or just the good old fashioned 2p piece superglued right in the middle of his windscreen.

Or empty a few tins of expandofoam through his letterbox and laugh as it engulfs his front hall.

In reality I've had this sort of problem before and being endlessly polite seemed to work , despite how much I hated the neighbour concerned

I do get the feeling that in the long run this sort of interfering neighbour gets themsevles the sort of crap life that they deserve. If only because everything they come across must wind them up and stress them out.

Being nice to him will only annoy him all the more which is great.

Howsabout a load of us do a "Harlem Shake" outside his house one Sunday. Last time I checked there are no by laws regarding Harlem Shakes, possibly some legal precedent regarding Bus Stopping but that's irrelevant in this case.

Man comes out of house going mental, we scarper.

We later post it On Youtube where it gets worldwide views including numerous comments from semi literate teens along the lines of "megalolz at angry bloke dat is sik"

Angry bloke becomes an Internet meme sensation (like Grumpy Cat) and everyone laughs at him forever. Angry man makes money off his fame, buys bigger house elsewhere but remains laughing stock.

You get peace and quiet.

And people say I have no imagination. Jeez.....

• 6 years later...
On 6/16/2014 at 11:41 AM, derskine said:

Basically I store my cars in my girlfriend's parents garage, and have learned today that their neighbour has reported me for running a business...

The council turned up asking questions today apparently.

The guy is an arse, both something_awful and nisfan have had encounters with him whilst visiting me working on the cars too.

He's taken pictures of all my cars and both of their cars too.

The only reason I can think he's reported me for this is because I broke my 340 for parts because no one wanted to buy it whole.

That's not considered running a business surely though? That was just selling something I owned as a one off.

How can I prove that I'm not running a business, surely it must be evident I'm a car enthusiast?

Any help and advice appreciated.

awful neigbour  have one like it and he knew when the celerio replaced ignis he said "new car then???!!" me - not to concern you !! :(    

him : it is my business (NOT) it is annoying , should be regarded as a CHAV

27 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

WTAF goes on with ancient thread resurrections on here at the moment? 

19 minutes ago, Matty said:

It's important to learn from the past??

6 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

it's always @2cvspecial...

as Matty  says  learn from past