Any Problems

daveb47

Hi Dave.  Great work you've done here, many thanks!

Just one small thing... I noticed in my Rover thread that some of my images didnt make it, I have reinstated them but the forum refuses to admit my post due to there being too many images, is there anyway of rectifying this? If not, how many images are we allowed for each post.

Is there a way to stop it aggressively selecting the mobile site when I'm using the phone? No matter how many times I choose Full Site it defaults back to Mobile the next time I visit and today I couldn't even get to the full site which means I couldn't use it because the mobile site conforms to international mobile website standards by not working.

Is there any Gallery mods that can be installed, and would other users appreciate a gallery mod for uploading spots easier? I'm thinking see a car.... Snap a photo..... Upload via mobile site, write a quick description.... Ta-daaa. Worth trying?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just one small thing... I noticed in my Rover thread that some of my images didnt make it, I have reinstated them but the forum refuses to admit my post due to there being too many images, is there anyway of rectifying this? If not, how many images are we allowed for each post.

Also interested in an answer to this issue, I too have been known to make some picture-heavy posts...

It seems we have a very tight memory limit for hosting pictures on the site, I used mine up in one or two days, and I can only upload more if I delete some.

As I understand Lord Sterling's question, he was asking about pictures we host elsewhere (eg P-bucket). Scroll down this post of his, and you'll see the problem:

http://autoshite.commlm/topic/11126-1990-rover-sterling-visiting-the-mk2-827/?p=325347

If the number of pictures (hosted elsewhere) is limited due to concerns about page load times, I'd be happy if pages where kept to 15 posts as they were before. (We're on 20 posts per page now.)

HTH. :)

Wow, super duper! I will be making the most of that.

Does this mean we can now do away with P.bucket, Flickr and all that external hosting bolloks if we only used them to display pictures here?

dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yipee!

Had no other complaints,very unlikely for homepage to work and not rest of site.

I assume that they are using autoshite.com and not as i suspect autoshite.info where that could be the case as board is locked.

I think i will redirect it to here.

Even Louise? And Fred - not sure about Fred. (We love you Fred!)

Looks like Dave's having a play - the stars are now gone to be replaced with a picture of a Sky box. We're now SENIOR Members, and he's a STAFF Mod.

:)