Any Problems

daveb47

My MG thread is full of duplicate posts, on page three it starts again from the beginning :/

I was just going to mention that, thought I had gone mad.  Well, more mad than I suspected I was.

YouTube does the same thing with comments these days.

Can you delete your own posts? I'm not being sarcastic or owt, just wondered if you could. If not then just report double posts please and we will bin them.

Can you delete your own posts? I'm not being sarcastic or owt, just wondered if you could. If not then just report double posts please and we will bin them.

Are you asking me to delete my posts Billy?

Nevernevernever - oh, OK then.

Great job with the forum by the way "Staff" members.  I was flumoxxed at first, only flummed now.

ETA - No, no option that I can see for that.

Edited by myglaren

With all these extra awards/member buttons cluttering up every single post, I can see one and a half posts on a big 21" PC monitor screen before I have to scroll down, there's just so much wasted space.

Sorry guys, this is getting really annoying now...... :sad:

With all these extra awards/member buttons cluttering up every single post, I can see one and a half posts on a big 21" PC monitor screen before I have to scroll down, there's just so much wasted space.

Sorry guys, this is getting really annoying now...... :sad:

Why have you got an awards bar when I haven't, you bastard...

It was my idea for an awards thing, genuinely thought it might sort of recognise the efforts people put into posting. I realise now it was probably a shit idea so apologise, please direct any complaints to me, not Dave or Trigger.

Cav, I'm genuinely surprised.

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but weren't you always one of the most vociferous exponents of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it / no moderation required" on here before?

It wasn't a 'moderation' thing it was just an idea.

Even Louise? And Fred - not sure about Fred. (We love you Fred!)

Looks like Dave's having a play - the stars are now gone to be replaced with a picture of a Sky box. We're now SENIOR Members, and he's a STAFF Mod.

:)

Even Louise? And Fred - not sure about Fred. (We love you Fred!)

Looks like Dave's having a play - the stars are now gone to be replaced with a picture of a Sky box. We're now SENIOR Members, and he's a STAFF Mod.

:)

I am told I have balls but pass on the member :wink:

I love you too......

Is there a facility with the new-look site for people to "join" an event, Dave?

It looks like Shitefest will be taking place in September and something like this might be useful to get an idea of numbers attending.

if its just numbers (not names) you want why not have a thread with a poll? That way yes/no/maybe can be selected nd the yes votes will be the number you have coming. People can add their names under the pole if they want.