Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

22 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Banger rally participants.......

IMG_20220721_150423.jpg

They were fellow entrants on the Dash to Dubrovnik that Miss SL and her BF did in the Avensis SR. But they brought theirs home again!

Assuming these have been left behind, they were suprised about the Rover. The Yaris not so much....

19 minutes ago, Spottedlaurel said:

They were fellow entrants on the Dash to Dubrovnik that Miss SL and her BF did in the Avensis SR. But they brought theirs home again!

Assuming these have been left behind, they were suprised about the Rover. The Yaris not so much....

These are parked next to a youth hostel and one of the main car parks in the city. What is supposed to happen to them?

Highlight of the day, this Opel Omega A CD Caravan I most likely seen in traffic on previous days. Super clean example, would be impossible to find anywhere with salt on the roads during winter.

Also B4 Passat, still felt too common to be worth a photo but rare in the UK.

IMG_20220722_180711.jpg

IMG_20220722_180728.jpg

IMG_20220722_180657.jpg

IMG_20220722_184327.jpg

IMG_20220722_184315.jpg

2 hours ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Who got there first?

8 minutes ago, davocano said:

"IDEPENTANT"

My pet hate. Are there any Reliant vans left that haven't been Trottered? What kind of tosser drives around in a pseudo-Trotter, especially one with a spelling mistake? (Or is that meant to be deliberate irony?)  I'd be happy to drive around in a non-Trotter one (preferably not yellow).