Jump to content

Lazy spotters thread


HillmanImp

Recommended Posts

What the fk is this steamin up the outside, I was doing 80ish

IMG_20220529_121956071.thumb.jpg.2d966e4e740037ee02595a338bfd3101.jpg

A bit fast like

IMG_20220529_121958303.thumb.jpg.eb8525c74ff56189c58fcf73eb199f11.jpg

Nothing gets away from the mighty Micra ...

IMG_20220529_121900305.thumb.jpg.6b9d778eb0eaf14833a8a98eddb4595a.jpg

I'll have ya !

IMG_20220529_122044144.thumb.jpg.045345c8f12669d3c26191654d806567.jpg

Immaculate but smoky when backing off , also when he indicated left he went right and vice versa , I nearly had him once ,I thought he was coming right round on me on the roundabout. Thought about trying to let him know but he probably thought who's this nutter in the Micra 😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

What the fk is this steamin up the outside, I was doing 80ish

IMG_20220529_121956071.thumb.jpg.2d966e4e740037ee02595a338bfd3101.jpg

A bit fast like

IMG_20220529_121958303.thumb.jpg.eb8525c74ff56189c58fcf73eb199f11.jpg

Nothing gets away from the mighty Micra ...

IMG_20220529_121900305.thumb.jpg.6b9d778eb0eaf14833a8a98eddb4595a.jpg

I'll have ya !

IMG_20220529_122044144.thumb.jpg.045345c8f12669d3c26191654d806567.jpg

Immaculate but smoky when backing off , also when he indicated left he went right and vice versa , I nearly had him once ,I thought he was coming right round on me on the roundabout. Thought about trying to let him know but he probably thought who's this nutter in the Micra 😬

Bentley R Type. 4.6l straight 6, apparently good for the ton and a bit more.  What a spot though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Spurious said:

Bentley R Type. 4.6l straight 6, apparently good for the ton and a bit more.  What a spot though. 

My friend that must of been sitting directly behind me didn't quite get the mirror shots properly unfortunately but not bad 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure this was at one point a lovely little Golf Cabriolet.

IMG_20220530_145520.thumb.jpg.76127ff0fd10eb3dcf576545675d78d4.jpg

It's got some absolutely hideous LED headlights fitted too in addition to the wheels sticking out far enough to be a trip hazard.

Sounded absolutely horrific pulling in.  Aside from a screeching belt it was rattling worse than an 80s 1100 Fiesta.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

Sure this was at one point a lovely little Golf Cabriolet.

IMG_20220530_145520.thumb.jpg.76127ff0fd10eb3dcf576545675d78d4.jpg

It's got some absolutely hideous LED headlights fitted too in addition to the wheels sticking out far enough to be a trip hazard.

Sounded absolutely horrific pulling in.  Aside from a screeching belt it was rattling worse than an 80s 1100 Fiesta.

Was he off to Home Bargains to get more shite to Barry it up a bit more 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sir Chocolate Teapot said:

Slightly run down house, but the truck looked ok, good tyres etc.. what is it ?

No eye deer, but how is that rock going to stop it rolling to hit the house?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sen this about a few times but not had the opportunity to get a picture until now. S and T reg examples were getting very scarce in England when we moved up here a couple of years ago,this is the oldest I've seen in Scotland by a country mile. Still looks pretty good for its age too.

IMG_20220531_140925.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wizzing about this morning in the Daf I ventured into M&S in Whetstone, where I parked next to this.....

 

IMG_2799.jpeg

What are the odds? I chatted for a few minutes with the owner, who, like me, believes classic cars should be used not stored in garages all the time. A sunny day & a classic car-a great way to do the shopping! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...