Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Scraping 405 1.9td (XUD veg monster). Anyone need any bits? 

It has got a new refurbed axle fitted only 1K ago.  Engine runs awesomely and has had boost turned up. 

Found these in a cupboard today below loads of HBOL. They look like the full service manuals and it's not know if they are just getting thrown when the college moves in a few months.

Anyone interested in them? Don't know if they're free or not yet

post-17845-0-55202800-1423089109_thumb.jpg

Bugger the other pic didn't save there are more but can't remember what for other than the Imp.

Edit: thinking about it there was a solara one too

Car, August 1980. Includes Giant test of Audi 200 turbo v BMW 728i v Mercedes 280E, & long term Saab 900 turbo test. £1 + P&P

post-17977-0-53178800-1423138070_thumb.jpg

Car, February 1984. Front cover scruffy but in otherwise excellent condition.   Includes Gigantic test of Fiat Uno v Peugeot 205 v VW Polo v Citroen Visa v Daihatsu Charade v Ford Fiesta v Austin Metro v Vauxhall Nova. Also has Daimlar Limousine test. Ã‚£1 + P&P

post-17977-0-71861300-1423138267_thumb.jpg

I was going to ask what pump but then I remembered. Engine and box (and possibly a million and one minor brackets that I'd need to change)

Bosch pump on it.

Stripping it tomorrow.

Bugger, no hoist here too. Price very good! Is there any hire places near you that I can hire one for the day I wonder?

If you need it out of your way fast then carry on, it's just an idea at the moment. Hmm, I wonder if your scrappies could cut it out when they take the car?

To be honest missus moog is hassling me to get rid of it due to impending house move. Can put it off for a week or so but longer than that I cant do.

I havent hired one near here but last time it was £50

I am going to use car take back as they will collect.

Other option is come and take whole car on a frame then scrap what you don't need at the end.

Anyone got any 5-stud Volvo wheels free or very cheap.Just need something so I can keep the C70 that I'm breaking mobile.Tyres just need to hold air.4 would be good but any number would help.I'm in the South,near Aldershot.  Cheers.

Anyone breaking a non-aircon Volvo 940 with a working heater?  I'm fairly sure the sub-zero temperatures in the cabin are due to a blocked heater valve and they're OEM-only parts.  It's behind the dashboard, attached to the heater matrix to the left of the clutch pedal.

It's one of these http://www.classicvolvoparts.co.uk/parts.asp?carID=8&cID=131&scID=611

Quite pricey for what it is, although will have to cough up if a secondhand one can't be sourced.

Scraping 405 1.9td (XUD veg monster). Anyone need any bits? 

It has got a new refurbed axle fitted only 1K ago.  Engine runs awesomely and has had boost turned up. 

Do you have the pump, pipes and injectors available?

I passed him on the motorway at the weekend,  he does stand out a bit driving a Mk1 Transit beavertail in full Trotter colours.  He had a Rialto painted like the union jack on the back at the time :)

• Like 3

Do you have the pump, pipes and injectors available?

Everything is still on the car. Getting scrapped on Thursday afternoon if you want something it needs to be quick.

PM if you want to know more, as don't check on here often.

VW T4 1995 1.9 derv engine, I need a good gearbox asap, anybody got/know to one?, or will buy a scrap van with one in situ.

This is the model.

post-17297-0-02823000-1423696970_thumb.jpg

This is the box.

post-17297-0-15385400-1423697133_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

I passed him on the motorway at the weekend,  he does stand out a bit driving a Mk1 Transit beavertail in full Trotter colours.  He had a Rialto painted like the union jack on the back at the time :)

it isn't a Mk1 Trannie underneath - it's been uprated with real boobs and everything! He picked up my Sherpa !!