Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

From the "do you remember" thread, mention has been made of seatcovers, not the euphimism for a pretty young lady passenger, but the lovely nylon type.

I have a pair of fake sheepskin seatcovers (made from fake sheep) which I am happy to pass on to anyone with a sense of style. They are the type that fit over the headrest. Last used on one of my Mk1 Fiestas

post-3477-0-91452800-1448098031_thumb.jpg

As I can't be arsed to go outside to struggle put one on a car seen here modelled on a dining chair with Ted the spaniel showing how it can be sat on.

My mk1 fiesta don't have headrests would those seat covers still fit or would they have a small floppy bit?

Mine all had headrests, so you would have a floppy bit; however, if you know a Kirsty Allsop type with a sewing machine I'm sure the offending section could be removed and made good. Alternatively the section could be used to store something like a loaf of bread.

Anyone want some vermiculite?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermiculite#Commercial_uses

A friend used to talk it off our hands for potting plants in his greenhouse but since we relocated it's been building up. Possibly half a cubic metre available to take away from gu24 8jb.

I have various printers getting in my way if anyone is in need? Can get pics if required.

HP Deskjet 2010 colour inkjet with scanner copier etc. USB connection only, working fine but needs cartridges.

Samsung ML-2165W B+W laser with wi-fi. Was working fine but won't play nice with our new router. Has been flashed so will take refilled toner.

Collection preferred on these which is from HD7, approx 2 miles from j23 of M62.

It's a long shot, but is anyone after a couple of oldish stereos? I would guess dating from the 2000s.

JVC radio/cassette with CD changer (missing link cable). It even says hello and goodbye!

post-5223-0-30876200-1449396437_thumb.jpg

post-5223-0-97509700-1449396547_thumb.jpg

Phillips CD player - now claimed.

Yours for the cost of postage, or free to collect. Will probably try them on eBay, but thought here may be simpler...

• 2 weeks later...

TAKEN!

One Samsung ML-1510 laser printer. It's old (2004) but still works fine. Printing is currently a bit faint because it needs a new cartridge. I've been given a Dell colour laser so this is no longer needed.

I definitely can't be arsed to post it, so it would be collection only from W. Yorks.

IMG_20151228_114506_zpsffv02iom.jpg

NO SILLY OFFERS, IF I DON'T GET £0 IT WILL BE RACED. I NO WOT THESE ARE WORTH ETC.