Some AWESOME viewing!!

binhoker668

OK.

Put the kettle on, roll a number, open a beer. Whatever it is that you do.

This is fuckin' lush!

(Scroll down to below the screen shots, and there's a video box - hit play - 25mins of autoshite and comedy bikers).

Enjoy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2 ... ini-b.html

Fantastic! and so funny!, I like this quote the best "Karl - the Sergeant at Arms of the Chapter. He has been cross-eyed ever since his eyes were knocked out of their sockets in a fight."

My grandad has always told me that he had a wonky eye due to a motorbike crash, Now i know the truth!

And that CA pick up mega cool!

Did anyone else listening to the voice-over think 'Monty Python' :)

'NOBODY expects the Hells Angels! Our chief weapon is a chopper..a chopper and a dog called Hitler...a dog called Hitler and a chopper.... Our two weapons are a dog called Hitler and a chopper...and a Bedford CA pickup.... Our *three* weapons are a dog called Hitler and a chopper and a Bedford CA pickup... and an almost fanatical devotion to wearing scruffy waistcoats with a big badge on the back.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as dog called Hitler and a chopper.... I'll come in again.'

Tbh, what gets me about this the most is the fact that being 1973, it pre-dates Punk and Metal (and Rock to some degree), and therefore all the music is pretty much 'Rock'n'Roll', and the backdrop is still Britain recovering from rations etc.

Oh yeah, and ALSO it's patronising BBC commentary at it's best!

Dunno. Bit drunk here tbh, aye, sound isn't it!

I finally got around to watching it last night and really enjoyed it. It makes you wonder what would have happened if the Californian Angels had seen the documentary and realised what they'd sanctioned!!

There is also some top class 60's & 70's chod in there, so thoroughly recommended.