JHT - (a spotted thread) UPDATED page 9 onwards.

Jack_Harpers_Teeth

Love the multicoloured 2CV. 8)

Is that Magenta Dolly as straight as it looks? The wob on the wing and overspray on the spoiler might suggest all is not quite what it seems ... :wink:

Still would though.

Yeah, lovely original condition, that bit of overspray was the only area of suspicion. When I was photographing it a woman came out of an nearby industrial unit and asked if she was blocking me in? Which of course she wasn't. I said I was simply admiring the car which I hoped would lead to a conversation....but no, she smiled and went back in to where she had appeared from.

I would use that red cortinas' shit for toothpaste, it's that good.

Me too ,

DL reg is I of W I think

Yes that is where I am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

There's more if anyone is the slightest intereste?

Yes, this is one of the most impressive spotted threads on here, I freakin' love it man.

I love that turquoise Prinz and the dead old 'bike in the last lot. Anyone ever 'done' a Prinz? I reckon they must be pretty great but am happy to be proven wrong by anyone with actual experience

Thanks for the positive responses...most encouraging  :-D .

Yes the Princess is still there, it's been there for decades and will be there for decades more I reckon.

The Monty estate is on the south side of the Isle of Wight, not even sure I could find it again, it's only visible at this time of the year when the nettles are down.  That car obviously hasn't moved for many years, the sills have all but vanished but upon checking, I found it was on SORN! :shock: .

More pictures on there way...

I've updated this.  Not expecting any replies so don't feel you need to.

Fzh3Dbal.jpg

There's more if anyone is the slightest intereste?

HES BACK :)

That XR2 be lush

M0aR PLZ