Collection 2: Judgement Day

sdkrc

Commensurate with last week's absolutely retarded 3-day, FTP-packed collection, I have a worse collection tomorrow. This one is considerably more poorly planned.

All the dominos to ruin my life are set in place. Tune in at 7am tomorrow for the first of 6 legs. 

barry-34-bites-customer-asked-to-leave-v0-uak1mu70fq6a1.thumb.png.2c805d046af6247b5f005ebf42b55137.png

I have all my fingers crossed for you.

I expect that a call to potentially A frame you to Weardale is probably unlikely, but whatever assistance I can be I shall be.  Also, Express available for loan should that be useful.

Wait, is this the one where the car is made of liquid metal? Or the one where it's held together with hopes and dreams, and overly strained cable ties?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, sdkrc said:

Commensurate with last week's absolutely retarded 3-day, FTP-packed collection, I have a worse collection tomorrow. This one is considerably more poorly planned.

All the dominos to ruin my life are set in place. Tune in at 7am tomorrow for the first of 6 legs. 

barry-34-bites-customer-asked-to-leave-v0-uak1mu70fq6a1.thumb.png.2c805d046af6247b5f005ebf42b55137.png

You don't much like getting a rest at weekend do you 😁

First leg: drop easy-to-steal car with no locks at train station 

IMG_20230910_072350_622.thumb.jpg.6e981217ab029d64df9055ad7db05005.jpg

Second leg: get train into town

....nope. Turns out the itinerary I planned last night was using Saturday's train schedule. Bus it is. I have 31 mins to walk a 40 min journey. I ran about 2 miles and I'm a sweaty mess but made it

Bloody hell this is a luxury collection thread. Bloody plane! Whatever next, hovercraft? 

I don't know what is being collected. Hopefully something French with 'executive' on the bootlid. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, loserone said:

I have all my fingers crossed for you.

I expect that a call to potentially A frame you to Weardale is probably unlikely, but whatever assistance I can be I shall be.  Also, Express available for loan should that be useful.

If this is what I think it is, good luck A-framing it with anything this side of a bus.

2 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

If this is what I think it is, good luck A-framing it with anything this side of a bus.

Do you think it would exceed 750kg as an unbraked trailer?

• Haha 4