Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

When ram-raiding Halfords goes wrong.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JENSEN-INTERCEPTO ... 27b3be874a

This is so spectacularly hideous, I am lost for words. There is no possible explanation for it!!!! The perpetrator clearly needs long-term incarceration in a secure unit.

from reading the auction ad., i get the impression this car is a bit of a heinz, and all the best bits have already been replaced, and the reg plate has more perceived value than the car

I looked at an identical Vitesse to that about 12 years ago. It was rusty even then despite looking mint :roll:

I'd love that Willerby Vogue caravan, they were made locally to me, be nice to resurrect it.

That Polo looks pretty nice. But....

Stupid boy, I didn’t change the timing belt and it got to 100,000ish miles and it went

and

I took the head off to look and change the parts that have broken (valve bent, etc) but never got round to it

:?

Lob a fresh engine in though and it could be pretty good.

Posted Image

1980 Morris Marina 1.3 HL

The owner of this sounds like a right tool.

UPDATE:

DUE TO THE STORMS OF PROTEST I HAVE RECIEVED,I NO LONGER INTEND TO BREAK THIS CAR.IT IS NOW FOR SALE COMPLETE.I HAVE JUST CHARGED THE BATTERY AND PUT SOME PETROL IN IT,IT STARTED FIRST TIME AND IS READY TO GO.

Thank feck for that!

m0rris

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for S467 NHG are:

Date of Liability 01 08 2010

Date of First Registration 07 12 2001

Year of Manufacture 1998

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1200CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire

Vehicle Colour RED

Vehicle Type Approval

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £68.75

12 Months Rate £125.00

That car must be dismally slow, but I never knew they made 1.2 models.

It's badged as an Opel, possibly a euro spec. Must be shite when you're in a hurry...

Looks like one just sold in other European countries and was never sold here, like the Skoda Fabia with the 1Litre engine, that must be even sluggish

The old Mk2 1.2L pushrod Ashtrays used to be pretty dire; but at least they weren't as heavy as a Mk4. Don't fancy that, much.

Still, I may have a donor car for Marina-man's Moggy...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-DAIMLER-DOUBLE-SIX-AUTO-BROWN-/220640086279?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item335f2c8907

Posted Image

If I'm reading the ad right, then there's something amiss with the V12 motor, and the body's had it. Donor car?

Legend has it, that MI5 had a few Carbodies taxis, with these engines in. Hmmm...taxi and redundant Double Six on the fleabay...thinks... :idea: ...checks bank balance... :(