Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Citroen GSA Special1300cc

Looks like a fairly pricey resto job to me.

That belongs to a mate of mine. It was actually dragged out of a garden about three miles from here, and which I drive past every day on my way to work, but it was well hidden. I had great fun watching him try and get it started - when it eventually fired up it sounded quite healthy, and the underneath is surprisingly good as well - front of the sills are b0rked, but the rest is pretty good. Shame that every single outer panel is fucked. :?

It doesn't even look that bad in the photos :cry:

Posted Image

I know Trigger, but what makes it worse for me is that my search for classic/ Shite transport has just changed from a Viva HB to a Camper of sorts because it means me and the family can go away weekends and not worry about staying somewhere, plus it's a bit of an adventure for the Brats, and something like this, ( With Work ) would fit the bill perfectly.

I can't understand the mentality of someone who just wants to wreck a potential classic, just because it might be the Oldest Vehicle there, or some other shit excuse.

P.S. how do you transfer pics from Ebay to here ?, I can't figure it out :?

I'm thinking about lobbing another bid on this Amazon, I'm only a bit put of due to the naff photos and the fact there also a nicer blue one on ebay but it's the other side of the country.

Posted Image

Rocco - When i open the photo link on ebay i right click > Properties > and copy and paste the code between the codes.

I'm thinking about lobbing another bid on this Amazon, I'm only a bit put of due to the naff photos and the fact there also a nicer blue one on ebay but it's the other side of the country.

Posted Image

What the hell!, It just jumped from £1600 to £2733 in the last seconds!, How the hell is it worth that or am i missing something?, I hope the blue one doesn't jump up like that.

8 days to go and already up to 37 bids.....

Didn't notice that it had another 8 days to go. :shock:

I like this:

I bought this car for my daughter to drive but sadly it is not 'cool' enough !

Erm...its probably not a great idea to own a cool car in Dereham (I jest!) :wink:

A '9' was on my wish list as a first car 15 years ago because the 1.1 litre entry level model was only insuranace group 4. And other tiny engined family sized cars were IG 6 +

That Plaxton is superb, ideal for transporting some horrible primary school kids to the swimming baths circa 1993.

hey I was still going to school in on of these in 2001! In fact as that looks like its painted in the Hedingham bus company colours it probably was that one!

That Plaxton is superb, ideal for transporting some horrible primary school kids to the swimming baths circa 1993.

That has a horribly familiar ring to it...

Also, Pog I forsee the problem with that Sherpa. Yes, you would no longer suffer dodgy B&Bs and Holiday Inn type places but I suspect you might also no longer be allowed back into your own home.

Posted Image

1979 SAAB 900 GLs

Just spotted this on another forum, It's only done 79000 miles, Owned by a old girl and unrestored yet it still looks still like new, I'm suprised how modern it still looks for a 31 year old car, £850 ono buys this.

I'd be tempted by that SAAB.

Although a sunroof is normally a dealbreaker for me it's a good thing on a SAAB because it helps to keep the headlining up. It's unusual to get a sunroof in a carburettor one.

The B engine fitted to this is approximately a googol times better than the H engine they later ones had, although it would probably need a single carb to make it go properly.

Makes a good battering ram too, which is probably why it's wearing ringer plates.