Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

That looks like a reasonable outcome for a Dutton if you ask me, if he hadnt done that with it it would only be sitting in a yard with shite piled up on it like all other Duttons.

MOAR suspension inappropriateness:

!B7k)7swEGk~$(KGrHqQOKogEy+jCywtHBM0nV2ibug~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-ROADSTER-HOT ... 0580356263

Nice servo action too. SHITE ROD.

Gotta say, that is totally shit and a waste of a decent shell. Whatever possessed them? It's an abortion.

I would put good money on that having been MOT'd with the Dutton body, in which case the new owner is going to be in the shit with it pretty soon.

That 'mutton' would work a lot better if you tore off the god awful macpherson struts, did something with the servo and lobbed some double wishbones on it.. I'd drive it then! :)

Hop on a flight out of heathrow tonight and pick it up.

I thought Heathrow was snowed in? Local forums over here are festooned with messages from people stranded in Yuk because of the weather.

I'd forgotten the 104 was ever not a hatch, well found.

Agreed, Cap'n. There's room on the planut for odd ducks. Check out this number wif hemi and no radiator (it's the only thing Seth has ever chewed me out for posting.... I think, bad memory on my end p'raps):

RatRod2007HMBcopyR.jpg

Image isn't showing but I know what car you're talking about and I believe I only decried it as a bad looking hot rod. Which that current Ebay one is too.

Heathrow opened its second runway this afternoon. We've got thaw going on here at the moment. Its been melting all day.

Agreed, Cap'n. There's room on the planut for odd ducks. Check out this number wif hemi and no radiator (it's the only thing Seth has ever chewed me out for posting.... I think, bad memory on my end p'raps):

RatRod2007HMBcopyR.jpg

Trouble is, if we got spotted driving a fenderless, hoodless rod with straight out headers and more sharp edges than a box of stanley blades, we'd get shot.

Let's put it one way, if you take a imported car for it's VOSA test here and the rubber mudflaps have a moulding mark, they'll fail it because it may damage a pedestrian in an accident. The fact that the wheel has already squished your head doesn't come into it. They'll also fail a standard, OE Volvo radio casette player for sharp edges. The same radio as fitted to British market Volvo's. We have a lot of clueless people in offices with a lot of time on their hands over here.... :roll:

This Mirage (Colt in the UK) has recently sold for £415 in $NZ:

153284067.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/Mirage/auction-339252749.htm

Just in case you think that 'e-bay mongs' are just a British thing, read the questions and answers section to see the total and utter shitfight the seller had to deal with. It really is textbook stuff, bar the obligatory "Is it RWD?" post :roll:

Sadly all retro cars over there act as twat magnets

Gotta say that I was extremely fortunate with the Commodore - I was the only one who contacted the seller and that was after a few days advertising at a relatively cheap classified ad. Most probably because of the diesel conversion.

Was a fraction of the price of this one though:

135370713_full.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Holden/Commodore/auction-336072271.htm

£2170 ono!

This Mirage (Colt in the UK) has recently sold for £415 in $NZ:

153284067.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/Mirage/auction-339252749.htm

Just in case you think that 'e-bay mongs' are just a British thing, read the questions and answers section to see the total and utter shitfight the seller had to deal with. It really is textbook stuff, bar the obligatory "Is it RWD?" post :roll:

Yeah talk about chancers;

Would you take $350 and could i pay you 70 a week

FFS

Austin Mini Cooper, 998, but

now all that remains that can be used are the front 7inch disc brakes,A 100mph speedo, The car has a registard to me on a v5c and shows it is a original cooper not a copy ive had it years but the rest of the car is in such a mess you wont be able to move it,so i will chop it up
wtf is the seller on?

!C!pz0pQ!2k~$(KGrHqR,!lIEz+)!gFEMBND7pUk!mg~~_12.JPG