Buick Park Avenue for sale - 7 tickets left

wuvvum

Sadly there hasn't been a station at Stalham since the Beeching axe.  Nearest station worthy of the name now is Hoveton & Wroxham.

We're sorry.

We couldn't find any journeys to match your outbound search. Please try again with different times or stations.

Can you please name the nearest station that is actually serviced by a train?

Is it a date thing??

Just done a search out of curiosity and I'd be fine this Saturday from Birmingham

Last bit of my journey would be Norwich (10:45) > Hoveton & Wroxham (10:58)

Fuck it, the wife’s in Bulgaria so 2 randoms for me please. I suspect this wouldn’t be a castration offence anyway as it’s correct hand drive for over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norwich

Which is unfortunate, because Norritch is IMHO one of the undiscovered (by the mainstream) pearls.

Should I be unlucky enough to win this piece of shit, collection might be delayed for a night or three, due to me indulging in some nightlife that can only be classed as outstanding.

• Like 3

Go on, I will take number 52 as per usual (despite my best efforts to resist it). It is nearby, a GM barge and an opportunity to finally meet Wuvvum, which I am amazed has never happened despite being in the vicinity of him on multiple occasions.

• Like 1

Bump.

Would you gentlefolks please have the decency to buy tickets for this?

I pretty much dislike the suspense that I could actually end up with this pile of shite.

So let's make this as quick as possible. Please.

Okay, I realise the downside is that you could actually be the winner.

But since when exactly is that deterring you cunts?

Come on, it's not a fucking Vauxhall after all.

• Like 9

Come on, it's not a fucking Vauxhall after all.

What is a Vauxhall anyway? Just some rebadged GM shite, so not entirely unlike this abomination.

One random please.

• Like 3

Hm, sounds like we could really do with a Saturday draw to help the winner get it home.

One for Geordie in Exile, because there's no way I'm winning this.

Btw, I believe a non functioning ABS bulb is a minor, where one indicating a fault will fail. Could be wrong.

I've asked and been told that under absolutely no circumstances am I allowed to enter this. Absolutely have to get rid of the Lada before I'm even allowed to slightly risk getting any more cars.

Hm, sounds like we could really do with a Saturday draw to help the winner get it home.

One for Geordie in Exile, because there's no way I'm winning this.

Btw, I believe a non functioning ABS bulb is a minor, where one indicating a fault will fail. Could be wrong.

Oh God. I'm not sure I want to win it either, and yet... I really do.