eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

this was suggested me in a sea of car/bike suggests on facebook market place while looking at the 309's during the zoom call

image.thumb.png.e0dc3fc1e5c6add02f89a6e7d89465e0.png

I mean its got 2 wheels and a single "cyilinder" so I guess it counts? fortification for the FoD? wonder what the legalities are, stick it out the back of your tailgate to fuck off tailgaters? LOL

image.thumb.png.759d26c1225c42a900323b0e497cca0e.png

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1668824733551475

3 hours ago, D.E said:

The seller of the car is an interesting company. Reviews on google are bizarre. I would assume that they have no family connection to Max?

4 hours ago, Remspoor said:

The seller of the car is an interesting company. Reviews on google are bizarre. I would assume that they have no family connection to Max?

A rather mixed bag of reviews, they seem to deal in modern commercial vehicles as well as classics, some of which are probably only good for parts. No relation to Max, as far as I know😉

7 minutes ago, grogee said:

I'm not usually a fan of Blackpool or its kit* cars but I will make an exception for this, they're lovely. Needs work, moind. £8k Chesham

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/tvr-280i-tasmin-coupe-wedge-1983-55000-miles-original-requires-tlc-very-rare/1451536400

Screenshot_20230223-194646-829.png

Screenshot_20230223-194706-439.png

I saw that about 4 months ago sat outside on an industrial estate in Chesham. At least 2 other TVR in same yard in better condition