eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Check out this utterly class Astra automatic in the town it was probably made in

Picture 5 of 8

Vauxhall Astra Merit | eBay

I think they had it up for £1,500 recently.

3 hours ago, cort16 said:

This sums up why I generally prefer older motors. A set of slotmags and that mk5 looks like it means business. Back in the day I'd have been happy driving it, same as now. I'm not even particularly a Ford fan. 

On 10/22/2022 at 10:25 AM, cort16 said:

Ooofta. Identical to my first car. The red interior is really rare I've maybe only seen it a couple of other times in 30 odd years.

I keep having dreams about still owning this car were I can't remember the place I parked it. I don't think I'll be owning this one at 11 grand though.

I don't think those wheels are right though I think they're maybe off a GL the L had basic steels with no trim rings.

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_5044-scaled.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204127486536

Yep GL wheels , probably worth half that.

5 minutes ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Yep but who'd want it.

Everybody wants a Ghia.

I am trying very hard not to buy the GLS above, an 82 model 2.0 GLS is  the car I would have if I had to have only one car. The Ghia did not have recaro seats.

Does anyone want to buy an E320 CDi estate as a 2.0 Cortina estate is my dream daily driver car.

1 hour ago, moosemansjukebox said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314197750867

Shittyrover listed in the "collectable flags" category - so might not get many bids.

I bet every one of them is red.

9 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

That's in my watch list.  Only thing putting me off is the distance.

Pretty confident that could be bought a bit nearer if it helped or bought some time.

*Edit: and fuck me, it's from the same group who used to own the car auctions I worked for.

1 hour ago, ProgRocker said:

Opel Senator A 3.0 CD     :wub:

Picture 6 of 12

Bidding up to £2650. No mention of an MOT so I'm assuming there is still work to do on it.

My Dad's old senator, he owned it during 2013. Would love to buy it back but that's considerably more than the £500 my Dad paid, plus we discovered it had been used for some burnout action before he got hold of it! I really loved the green velour interior :-)