eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$(KGrHqJ,!lQFHNYIzqHlBR77V0733Q~~60_12.J

The car was bought by me as a family project for a family with no restoration experience however my son now has to go abroad and I will not have the time to do this alone.

Folks will do anything to get out of a bit of hard work. Interesting variety of motors dotted around the background too. And a boat. In Edgware.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-260z-2-2-1976-Z-Classic-Car-Restoration-Project-/231022209702?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c9ff2aa6

The Nova's very nice, but it isn't likely to be worth that much unfortunately.  Not if mine was anything to go by - 65k, plenty of T&T, freshly serviced, no rust, just needed a couple of doors and a fuel gauge to finish it off, practically no interest in it at all and ended up on ebay selling it to the one and only bidder for £450.

Check this bargain out, Just look at how well those panels all match up nicely, so original and all for....are you sitting down

£5995.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-VAUXHALL-Cavalier-MK2-GL-Hatch-Back-Antique-GOLD-8-662-Miles-Opel-Ascona-/200948377945?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec974e959

T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nPk5BR-Bsqwcg60_57_zpsf5

I believe that if B380 GVO was given a full re spray, then it would become one the most desirable and lowest mileage Cavaliers out there, and potentially worth a premium close to £10,000 which would only increase over the next few years.

Put ya money where ya cake hole is mate and get it sprayed and sell it for £10k? Surely a no brainer.

Ha ha, 6 grand for an old cavalier that needs new wings and a respray, brilliant. Is that a record for sheer blind optimism? I reckon thats worth about 600 quid maybe.

I believe that if B380 GVO was given a full re spray, then it would become one the most desirable and lowest mileage Cavaliers out there, and potentially worth a premium close to £10,000

Christ.

That's an earlier car than the reg. no suggests... the "biturbo" boot badge was deleted in the about 1987 iirc. And it has the early rear bumper.

The clock isn't worth much nowadays, and it isn't a Cartier like the shouty advert claimed. It's made by a company called Lassale.

Oddly enough, the original 1981 Biturbo had a digital clock called the Vegliaflash made by the company Borletti