eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

£290 for the T&T'd 2.0 Scorpio. It looks to have been well loved (current owner 9 years) but has an intermitant conking out problem.

I think Ford got the pattern for their 90's interiors from rejected battle ship camouflage ideas.

$(KGrHqYOKp0FHhB5wB!LBR5lyKY4Ug~~60_57.J

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Granada-scorpio-1994-2-0-auto-/290953181904?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43be293ad0

Polo vans are rare and mostly pointless unless you want an allotment car or something for transporting single hay bales.  Curiously, it looks like the Van retained the Mk2 bumpers and body panels but gained the facelift interior and wheel trims.

^^ That's the same van. Check out the rust unde the grill and the position of the stickers in the window. Where did you pap that?

Right enough, now that I've looked at the eBay listing! I saw it in Bonnybridge back in April, so not too far from where it is now.

That Sunbeam must be saved! I see it has a Rapier badge on the tailgate from a 60s Rapier, along with pillar badges from the same type of car on the front wings. I wonder if this car was some obscure dealer special - I certainly don't recognise the striping or decals.

I'm just going to file it under "please God don't let a scene wanker buy it"