eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Strewth, an unmolested Uno Turbo, and only 20 miles away from me. What a price though. I'd never heard of the "Antiskid" model before!

I had a shot of a brand new Uno Turbo that belonged to a mate's mum while she was on holiday and had foolishly not hidden the keys. I could have done with some ant-skid after hitting the loud pedal on a short street, believe me! These were mega quick for such small cars! :twisted:

Meanwhile, this.

$T2eC16JHJHMFH!fI5-mgBR+!9IItKg~~60_12.J

Hope this isn't a repost. Seller has a limelight-seeking finger and patchy feedback.

I also recall M. Bollox picked one of these up for less than a tenth of the start price - it turned into a major weldfest I think?

So it could be a risky purchase 'unseen' - doesn't it look lovely though? Has full MOT, so surely can't be that bad?

$(KGrHqNHJCUFHT!jSvmLBR9TtHQR8Q~~60_58.J

God, I hope that's his finger   :unsure:

That Subaru i'm pretty sure is the same one that both Kinnersaab and wackywacerwill were fighting over a while back.

$(KGrHqQOKo0FH,d4zjjMBR+Dl!HbKQ~~60_12.J

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221263092353&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

This looks very appealing for £850 or best offer, I'd like to give one of these a try at some point.

The blonde bird in that blue drift Marina looks well pissed off, her bf drags her out on a Friday night to skid around in that POS.

And then to top it all off his mates all blez about in beemers and she ends up with the "midget in a marina"

Should still be sweet? I know BMW put a 3 series on a rolling road for 1million miles in these conditions and it was still sweet, sponsored by Mobil I think but was obviously kept inside and stopped and serviced every 10k or so. Where as this Chavalier has only covered 64k, certainly an interesting one.