eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Hidden away in the motorcycle spares section for some reason.  This needs rescuing.

By crikey that's nice. Shame I no longer live in Bristol (99% of Bristolians would probably disagree with this statement - this rises to 100% if you only ask those that put up with my chod stash when I was there).

I know it's all wrong and I really shouldn't, but I think I like that 4-wheel k-series bond bug.

I bet it's a right hoot/death-trap when running.

How much for that swift? .... It looks all right but £1800 seems somewhat salty especially without T&T

$T2eC16N,!w0E9szN(mLvBSEol,WrPw~~60_12.J

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERY-RARE-PEUGEOT-604-/121162166283

One for the hardcore self-abuser

NEEDS A FAIR BIT OF WELDING TO INNER ARCHES, SILLS ETC BUT NOT TOO BAD FOR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEYRE DOING
1 PLUG HAS SNAPPED OFF IN THE HEAD BUT THIS COULD BE DRILLED AND HELICOILED
SUNROOF IS RUSTY AND DOESNT SEAL BUT MOTOR ETC WORKS AND IT MOVES BACK AND FORTH

Good grief but that 604 sounds like a miserable pile of woe, I'm all for saving rare cars, don't get me wrong, but given the rot and the mullered engine it doesn't sound terribly appealling, didn't someone on here (petem?) have one of these that gave endless trouble and took forever to sell?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-FORD-MAZDA-121-FIESTA-ZETEC-SILVER-TAX-TILL-DEC-13-MOT-TIL-DEC-13-/271257925448?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f283b7748$T2eC16RHJF0FFZ0TG7ojBSC)p-eL1!~~60_35.J

The MK4-based 121 was rare enough, I had no idea they badge-engineered the Mk5 version.  It has a slightly chinese knockoff look about it but likely to be a cheap Fiesta alternative seeing as half the buying public won't know what it is.