eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$T2eC16RHJHkFFmMnN9gOBSFPD!)3y!~~60_12.J

"It was on the road until recently when the main HV battery failed."

Purchase, remove hybrid bits and sell on ebay, install 4AGE engine, terrorise 320d drivers, win at life.

A perfect opportunity to swap the hybrid gubbins for a Perkins Prima set-up, I reckon that such a vehicle should be known as a "Primus" and will show just how economical the Perkins lump could be if inside something with decent aerodynamics.

RHD 8.32 .. probably the only one.

I think this is for sale buy the same person I got my Thema from, and he's a serial Thema fetishist. From memory this started off as a UK Thema Turbo which had most of an 8.32 transplanted in to it. A mate of mine took it for a spin whilst I was going over the LS Turbo I was buying. He came back grinning quite a lot.

$(KGrHqEOKpYFIKk3EEMFBSGK,36VqQ~~60_19.J

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-LANCIA-THEMA-8-32-WHITE-/251325461153?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a842a32a1

$(KGrHqJHJBQFIHlMrpyGBSFcoL0lTQ~~60_12.J

Chrome bumper conversions usually use chrome bumpers from Midgets, not just any old random shite but whatever. I want to post all the photos because there's something great in each one. Check out that bizarre custom rear end, overspray in the engine bay, shopping list, seat touching the rollover bar... and what does it score on the Playboy Meter?

post-17021-0-37887000-1377469295_thumb.jpg

WHOA OVER 200 MEGAROUSALS