eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Mini 1000 Automatic

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

DELIVERY CAN BE PROVIDED IF REQUIRED - POSTCODE NEEDED FOR PRICE

My postcode is 2577 if that is any help?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1978-Leyland-Mini-1000-Automatic-very-low-miles-history-MOT-expiry-6-8-2019/183680323599?hash=item2ac433500f:g:4owAAOSw6o5cVX3n:rk:15:pf:0

Almost exactly what I would do.  (Might replace the missing lenses and go for new tyres...)  I love an old Cadillac looking a bit disreputable.  That one looks like the first time Arnie sees Christine!  I clicked on the listing, looked at the pics, and had to click off again in case I did something really stupid.  I'm in love.

It is in particular the tyres I would not change under any circumstances.

Those grandpa spec knobbly Winter 8plies on the back are to die for!

I'm pretty ignorant about such matters but why would it be a attractive feature to have a dually axle on a Blazer?

More traction for towing or summat?

That dually axle is just stupid and best replaced with a standard 12 bolt, which shouldn't be too out of this world to source still.

I don't really want to know how a SWB car like this handles with the dually, I also don't understand how a severe alteration like this does not effect the legality of operating it on public roads, but that is actually a good thing as a general principle. But I fully approve of fitting these with 454 rat motors.

It is in particular the tyres I would not change under any circumstances.

Those grandpa spec knobbly Winter 8plies on the back are to die for!

Haha, yes, they do add to the look, don't they?  I'd be a bit concerned about their age though, so maybe a like-for-like spec applies.  It does very much look like it would have done when Huggy was new, which I like a lot.

G4Shite prison transport at your service..

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/393958684510288/

51912987_250560265830786_974368366808530

I love the fact they CBA to get out of the car to photograph it.

FYI - these are not all that solid. The little cubicles inside all have piss tubes. Some were made with escape hatches on the roof and they leak like a sieve.

I'd rather have a dose of crabs than turn one of these into a camper van. At least I know I could rid myself of the crabs.