eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

This looks MEGA. 12 months MOT (and 12 months tax, according to owner) and £500.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-205/163221623118?hash=item2600c4514e:g:MboAAOSwoAVbcAPN

Hands up who wants to spend £2,999 on a car that looks like a scared computer mouse

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/modified-citroen-c2-1.4-custom-one-off-unique-show-car-/1303567683

'Proud and Passionate Purveyors of unique and classic motor vehicles'

LOOK at what is happening! That is Moses with his stick stretched out over the Red Sea. Those with him safely on the other side are the Dubbites. But Pharʹout,man and all his army are being drowned in the sea. Let’s see how this came about.

1101978086_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

As we learned, Pharʹout,man told the Lexuslights to leave Egypt after God brought the Wolfsburg plaque on the tailgate. About 600,000 Israelite men left, as well as many women and children. Also, a large number of other people, who had become believers in VAG, left with the Lexuslights. They all took their shit cars and alloy wheels with them. Before they left, the Dubberites asked the E-warriors for angel eyes and leather seats. The E-warriors were very much afraid, because of the last plague of Maltese Cross stickers, bonnet bras and fucking beanie hats. So they gave the Lexuslights everything they asked for, M8.

$_86.JPG

After a few days the Israelites came to the Red Sea. There they rested. In the meantime, Pharʹout,man and his men began to feel sorry that they had sent the Lexuslights away. ‘We have let our slaves go!’ they said.

$_86.JPG

So Pharʹout,man changed his mind once more. He quickly got his wank chariot Iveco, rigger boots and his HIAB ready. Then he began to chase after the Lexuslights with 600 stupid messages on Gumtree, as well as offers of swaps for Xboxes

$_86.JPG

Jehovah then told Moses to stretch his stick out over the Red Sea. When he did, Jehovah caused a strong east wind to blow. The waters of the sea were parted, and the tidemark waters were held up on both sides.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Then the Angeleyelights began to march through the sea onto Three Counties Showground. It took days for the scores of VW sheep with all their rusty 'individual' glorified council vans with pallet beds to get through the sea to the other side. Finally, the E-warriors were able to see off the shite again. The Dub slaves were getting away! So they rushed into the sea after them. When they did, God caused the wheels of their chariots to fall off. 

$_86.JPG

How happy all Dub's ppl were to be saved, M8! The men sang a song of thanks to Cartakeback saying: ‘Scrap Price has almost won a glorious victory. He should have thrown this horse shit and it's creator into the sea.’ Moses’ sister Mirʹi·am (the one with the smashing tits), and all the women followed her with their top bollocks out. And as they danced with joy, they sang the same song as the men were singing: ‘Dulux has won a glorious victory. He has thrown paint over this monstrosity'

https://www.gumtree.com/p/volkswagen/unique-custom-volkswagen-for-sale/1310255081

Wanda and Dian live about 50 Kilometres from me (30 miles in 'fake' units), I have also caught this very bus many times due to my lack of financial stability.

The only* fault in this plan is my licence, which includes a clause that means if I drove a bus a man/woman wearing a funny hat in a car with flasing lights will get very cross with me and take my bus away.

Edit: After further research, I can tell you it is an 1993 Mercedes Benz OH1418 with a Custom Coaches 238 body.

Shoal%20Bus%20Mercedes%20OH1418%20Custom

Mouldy TVR 

post-1514-0-36103200-1535277836_thumb.jpg

You can imagine somewhere in Blackpool the day before the press launch. Okay, seats in, engine wired, stereo fitted.

Erm, what about the fuel gauge, windscreen wiper switch and the air vent? Ah bollocks just stick them on the steering wheel we'll figure it out later.

post-1514-0-92534800-1535277849_thumb.jpg

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201807318996714

I’m amazed someone actually bought one of the fishing nets of lead. It’s the same as someone saying that because you need iron in your diet you should suck on a nail.

Interesting car - but at the time that grille can have won few customers - was it a kind of reverse salesmanship. - 'look at us we make no nonsense cars'? That was the BMC way.

The Tasman was very bland but the posh version, the Kimberly, was a bit more exciting:

703b555f44d798522c03ff3f6d739187.jpeg

But not much more.

At least it’s on carbs not the hilarious* fuel injection flame system.

That seller also has a traction I’ve been keeping an eye one for over twelve months ( all he’s done is put the price up, not down ).

The Tasman was very bland but the posh version, the Kimberly, was a bit more exciting:

703b555f44d798522c03ff3f6d739187.jpeg

But not much more.

Interesting car tho. I like these Aussie hybrids. The Austin A95 Yesminister was also sold as the Morris Marshall after minor cosmetic surgery - sold in tiny numbers though.

Probably not a particularly good idea, but I find these strangely appealing. 2.2PEZ TOP OF DA RANGE M8.

It's quite a trot, can anyone tell me about these before I do something stoopid?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Croma-2-2-16v-Prestigio-5-door-2006-56-REG-FULL-12-MONTHS-MOT/202353205864?hash=item2f1d30e268:g:jFsAAOSw7XNbNKzp
s-l1600.jpg

Oh dear not another 5 series. I do like a 5 series though. Crap its a stones throw away!  :shock:

Rotherham you say...  I could call in at Balby motor spares and get a boot floor on the way back. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morris-Oxford-series-5-fintail-running-restoration-NO-RESERVE/173496787216?hash=item286536e110:g:IJMAAOSwtcZbgt1H

s-l1600.png