eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

49 minutes ago, egg said:

God that's a beauty in 'New Labour new danger' red. Love it. The thinking gentleman's Chrysler Neon.

It really is, isn't it? That's £1000 you'd never* regret spending. What a lovely thing. Can imagine many happy hours dodging ULEZ zones with the A/C on, after a regas m9 obvs.

Idle fantasies about getting the train to Norwich and picking that baby up.

15 minutes ago, grogee said:

It really is, isn't it? That's £1000 you'd never* regret spending. What a lovely thing. Can imagine many happy hours dodging ULEZ zones with the A/C on, after a regas m9 obvs.

How do you pronounce it tho?

Noob-rea

Nub-ria

Noob-era

Let's call the whole thing off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, egg said:

How do you pronounce it tho?

Noob-rea

Nub-ria

Noob-era

Let's call the whole thing off!

I believe it's "Noob era", although it could be "Nub-eye-ra"... just to add even more confusion.

Oh sure - you've got bills to pay, mouths to feed. But ask yourself this: why aren't you buying yourself this Maestro van this weekend? It's only* £3750 and a short hop to Chesham. 

You could start your own business fitting squariels or ISDN lines, or perhaps become a mobile video recorder repairer. 

A-series, 5-speed, the full win contingent. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/126534925284

Screenshot_20240621_163737_eBay.jpg

On 20/06/2024 at 15:48, MrGTI6 said:

13-plate diesel Megane estate on 215k. The current owner has had it from nearly new and it looks as though it's been well looked after. Fresh MOT with no advisories and I believe these are road tax exempt. 

Currently at £821 with less than 4 hours to go. I am very tempted as realistically it's all the car I would ever need! The only thing stopping me is the location.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/116216773124

s-l960.webp.a4ddcd2b715b869041ef890b0eae9ea2.webps-l960.webp.d5d0c63ac839b9ca00cce972581dd887.webps-l960.webp.3ad6ce20eaadf6b45caad5a9b0081f0e.webp

I really rate my 61 plate base model example. £20 per year road tax and 55mpg everywhere with me driving it like a cunt. It rides and handles like a slightly bigger Clio, too.

Mine is a relative spring chicken having only done 143k miles.

Foden Lorry - Picture 1 of 12

Foden Lorry | eBay

It's a shame the brakes have seized on, you could have put it on a full left lock and slammed it in reverse

Foden Lorry - Picture 3 of 12

22 minutes ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

You could flog that to a member of the MMOC for a minimum of £50 I reckon?

There's quite a few sets on eBay that aren't that expensive, but this one does look very complete with its plastic bits (probably full of chemicals!)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grogee said:

Idle fantasies about getting the train to Norwich and picking that baby up.

Didn't you fit a Radiomobile stereo in one of those once, in the Autoleads carpark - while an obese man sat in the driver's seat smoking fags?

7 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

Must have read my mind.....

Untitled.png.bfb81a5386635194f653915a644b0992.png

Hello Golden Crystal  Balls.

Is that a Robinson Golly on the collar?

7 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

Is that a Robinson Golly on the collar?

Salad Fingers

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MrBiscuits said:

Didn't you fit a Radiomobile stereo in one of those once, in the Autoleads carpark - while an obese man sat in the driver's seat smoking fags?

You could well be right Kev. It was definitely a Daewoo of some description. And some relation/friend of Brenda, who definitely sexually assaulted me. 

3 hours ago, Supernaut said:

I really rate my 61 plate base model example. £20 per year road tax and 55mpg everywhere with me driving it like a cunt. It rides and handles like a slightly bigger Clio, too.

Mine is a relative spring chicken having only done 143k miles.

I did think that the 200k+ example found by @MrGTI6 looked in remarkably good condition. I did think Renault UK press office should buy it and do a press release about it.

Megane definitely future shite for me, eco dizzle and slightly unfashionable. I bet they're gr9. 

• Like 2

On 19/06/2024 at 22:41, Hertz said:

IMG_8853.webp.b30d860d332986eaae3db1798433a5ef.webp

10 hours ago, Hertz said:

IMG_8852.webp.23093f3b4cd73485034664a09134bdbc.webp

I can’t stop looking at these; I already have a Caramac-interiored mid-noughties barge, and you’re telling me that for just £1745, I could purchase another TWO!

• Like 3