eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

@egg, that one sold on ebay for £1220 in early May.   It is missing its bumpers and is generally scruffy but could be made a lot nicer by someone with the time.  The market for sidevalve Reliants is small and they rarely sell for more than £3k even if in excellent condition.  If I sell mine it will be because I want the space in my garage, not the cash it may yield.  I did have a longer look at the white Tipo advert which @SEATMad posted 5 hrs ago.  Verdict: resisted 😁

5 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

scomadi turismo leggera 200 - Picture 3 of 3

scomadi turismo leggera 200 | eBay

Somebody (and I'm looking at you here, @UltraWomble) needs to buy this and get rid of all the shite on it.  The panels look horrific (and the fake bell mouth especially so) but it'd probably go back to standard quite easily and be potentially cheap.  Pretty sure I've got two spare (not black coloured) panels here. 

Meeting the owner at a scooter gathering be like:

8p3utl.jpg.469a76175ada2adc26b60bc1bd445dab.jpg

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

'We took one ordinary canal boat and kept it out of the water for 7/8 years, to see if it'd be as fucked as putting a car into a canal for 7/8 years'

The boat is probably beyond hope, but it is indeed a historic craft as it has a Hotchkiss Conical Propeller system, flawed but worth preserving.  I didn't know either, but Googled it and Donald V. Hotchkiss sounds like a superbly eccentric inventor.  

On 11/05/2024 at 22:37, Cavcraft said:

1960’s ECW Bristol RELH4/205 Vintage Red Coach Bus BARN FIND Classic London - Picture 1 of 21

1960’s ECW Bristol RELH4/205 Vintage Red Coach Bus BARN FIND Classic London | eBay

It's even been photographed by that bloke out of Star Trek or Star Wars, or whatever shite it is

1960’s ECW Bristol RELH4/205 Vintage Red Coach Bus BARN FIND Classic London - Picture 8 of 21

When Mrs W.O’C and I got married in 2006, we hired that very coach to take our guests to the reception.

Fantastically capable cars once sorted though.  That's exactly the same as my old one (only rustier) - mine would cruise quite happily at 75 in overdrive top, fuel consumption wasn't too stupid and they're massive inside for a '50s design.

• Like 2

Mr Whippy

Whippy Ice cream Van - Picture 1 of 8

Whippy Ice cream Van | eBay

Mr Shitty

Cylinder capacity
1593 cc
CO₂ emissions
Not available
Fuel type
PETROL
  • Haha 2

F355 Replica - Picture 6 of 13

F355 Replica | eBay

F355 Replica - Picture 12 of 13

I've not really peeked inside a Ferrari F355, but I'd be pretty surprised if the interior looked like a fucking Scania  aftermarket tat catalogue.

'Car still looks great' 

Mate, even your guinea pig is leaving home because of it

F355 Replica - Picture 3 of 13

27 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

this one is no reserve

I'm beginning to want one, squint a bit and pretend it's an Alpine which I can't afford...

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

Could be a lot of grief .

"Lengthened by 10", 5" in the middle and 5" at the front to accommodate the MGF 1.8VVC, which also runs on LPG

Tubbed wheel arches were created, with XR3 side-skirts being added. Once the bodywork was complete,

new suspension (Metro at the rear and MG F at the front) was fitted

as was electric power-steering

and front disc brakes from a Rover Tomcat"

So which bit is the "1964 Austin Mini Traveller" ?

( BTW The models were Morris Mini Traveller and Austin Mini Countryman (1960–1969) ).

• Agree 2