Not bad from bulkhead back.

Don't you mean ; Not bad from the sill down

10 hours ago, Bfg said:

Don't you mean ; Not bad from the sill down

100%

It is horrible. 

I like cammo green paint. 

The write up is pretty comical too. 

This is the only Rover  p4 pickup  like this in the world  Search  Kev Colbear  and Alvar Moon and you will see 9 years of  work done to a very high   standard By Kev Colbear   I love this Pickup But  my health is stopping me  I drove this car to Cars on the Green at Bardwell  last Sunday with no problems apart from play in the steering  made worse by the huge Tyres on    him And Starts and is ready to go  He needs a bit more  Fetling  He has a Ford v6 engine and automatic Buick   box   Loads of time and money spent on the Rot Rod

Only £4500

7 hours ago, grizz said:

100%

It is horrible. 

I like cammo green paint. 

The write up is pretty comical too. 

This is the only Rover  p4 pickup  like this in the world  Search  Kev Colbear  and Alvar Moon and you will see 9 years of  work done to a very high   standard By Kev Colbear   I love this Pickup But  my health is stopping me  I drove this car to Cars on the Green at Bardwell  last Sunday with no problems apart from play in the steering  made worse by the huge Tyres on    him And Starts and is ready to go  He needs a bit more  Fetling  He has a Ford v6 engine and automatic Buick   box   Loads of time and money spent on the Rot Rod

Only £4500

The guy ought to be on a stage... :D  wrong engine, wrong gearbox, hacked about with a dog cushion in the back, needs more-than fettling (or fetling), steering fkd and needs a new set of tyre, and what was the big cost - certainly not in the panel beating or the paint job, and otherwise it appears to have been pulled together from skip diving, I'd guess it was probably closer to nine days work spread over a nine year period   ..Only £xyzz  !

2 hours ago, Bfg said:

fettling (or fetling)

As the verb is fettle, I'd say fettling is right. In this case though, it needs to be fettled into the sea.

4 hours ago, High Jetter said:

As the verb is fettle, I'd say fettling is right. In this case though, it needs to be fettled into the sea.

I don't know, perhaps I've been a tad unkind.  With a rebuilt Rover front, and a gas turbine in the back it might still be interesting.? 

29 minutes ago, andy18s said:

FB_IMG_1717149620416.jpg

..... that guy watches 'The Pink Panther Show'!

🚙💨

IMG_20240608_080130.jpg

I've mentioned these before, here's another one, not 'homemade' more 'locally made'...

In Syria tax on commercials is/was much cheaper than on passenger cars and there's is/was a thriving  industry converting cars, pertinent to this thread, mainly into pick-ups.

image.png.28e67aba70021cf9ae39948f82258935.png

This is a chopped Favorit estate, the chopper in this case was wielded by MTX. Locally these conversions are called 'trucklets'.