Shitting in the shallow end. *A2 fixes*

Jim Bell

Being an awful awful floor mat pervert, I couldn't resist a set of these genuine floor mats. They're so cool and we'll designed. They were silly expensive but they're just so right.

attachicon.gif20190221_192658.jpg

Somewhere out there is an Octopus wondering why the fuck he’s got sore feet and why all his dinners are getting away from him.

• Like 3

FFS I knew this would end up being sold before I get rid of the TT.

Number 4 if going to riffle please

Well it's not sold yet man. I've put you down for number 4 though.

any chance of a test drive this Saturday ? 

(I promise* that I won't* take it up to knockhill for trackscotland)

Yup, no problem man.  Take it to knockhill if you like.  Just leave the full asking price as a deposit in case you stack it, or someone wipes you out.  Its not insured for Motorsport.

• Like 7

Yup, no problem man.  Take it to knockhill if you like.  Just leave the full asking price as a deposit in case you stack it, or someone wipes you out.  Its not insured for Motorsport.

bloody hell, I'm tempted, and I just happen to have a set of bini steelies with track tyres already fitted :)

back on planet sensible, I'm moving house tomorrow so really shouldn't be having such silly thoughts.

part-ex for a scruffy 107 ? :)

part-ex for a scruffy 107 ? :)

Sorry man, I'm only selling it because I need the money. 

If you're moving back down this way you're welcome to take it out and have a drive of it for the day or weekend if you like, if not on the track then on the roads.

thankyou, I may have to take you up on that offer, although it might make a tempting situation into an almost irresistible one.

It's almost like he knows what he is doing :-)
  • Like 3