New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

Hi - Fatboy1 here - I don't currently have a shite car (well actuall thats a matter of opinion....an old mans Nissan) but I am proud to report I have had many shite cars in my past - datsun 120a coupe (series1) Bond Bug (truly bloody awful - don't believe the hype) Fiat 132 (fast & comfy, shocking body rot) Ford Capri (truly bloody awful - don't believe the hype) Morris Marina Estate (the one that looked like a hears for David Rappaport - google it) Triumph Acclaim, Fiat Uno (x 2 - a nice driver, but zero credibility) Fiat Punto (x 2 a nice drive, less credibility & stunningly awful looks) Renault 19 (utter shite - left me stranded on a number of occasions, finally died with a frozen block - a mercy killing) Volkswagen Derby (ugly, slow, shit handling & utterly terrifying brakes) Volvo 340 (comfy, & good in the snow, was menstrual red & the clutch made a funny whoop noise) Ford Sierra 2.0gls injection (fast & comfy, had a rising damp problem & mould on the back seat - my son called it the smelly car - so did I) Fiat Marea Estate (shite name, the car flxed when you went over unever roads causing the dash to creak & the load cover to flie open - like a clowns shirt front - also no credibilty in the car park of life - possibly a low in a low life of shite cars - don't judge me!) Citroen picasso (enough said) ford focus (with 165000 miles on - it was only 4 years old - died of a broken heart - that n the engine blew!) renault 5 campus (didn't know there was less than poverty spec!) Add to that a selection of shite bikes but my dad aced everything I tried for in the Autoshite stakes - he actually bought - with his own money as well - a Talbot Solara - Brand new - Twice!!

To add insult to injury, kids broke into the second Solara & took a dump on the drivers seat - they may have improved it (true story!)

Picture not the actual parcel of shite which was my very first car, but the correct colour - mine was in very shabby condition - if I could get it back today - I probably wouldn't - life is too short for so much pain!

post-18031-0-98386600-1410729988_thumb.jpg

Hi , im new , no shitbox at the moment - every car ive had has been crap , ripped off , missed obvious faults etc , so i should fit in ok!

And ive been on another ' retro ; forum and find its nazi like mods  and bum licky sidekicks untolerable !

Evening all you shiters. New member here, will be adding my tuppence worth of shite to discourse here from time to time.

I've been a shite admirer for about 10yrs now, it has worsened since I hit 40 and led to the acquisition of '70s Volvos, crusty Fiats and indestructible plastic Lotus's.

The affliction is chronic now but I can handle it.

Evening all you shiters. New member here, will be adding my tuppence worth of shite to discourse here from time to time.

I've been a shite admirer for about 10yrs now, it has worsened since I hit 40 and led to the acquisition of '70s Volvos, crusty Fiats and indestructible plastic Lotus's.

The affliction is chronic now but I can handle it.

DID SOMEONE SAY VOLVOS?

Hello, we're the SVM. PICTURS NOW PLZ.

I can't believe someone did a poo poo in a Solara. When we were teenagers my mate came back from holiday and told me someone had done a massive jobbie on the bonnet of their hire car which was the funniest thing i had ever heard up to that point and I laughed about it for days but curling one off inside is rather different I think. And a Solara too. Anyone caught doing that should have their arse cut off.

Hello. 

Kind of a new member, just remembered my password, don't think I posted before but have been lurking upon the FB page for some time now. 

Grown up wth an odd fascination for most things shite.

I drive a Fiat 126 BIS and a, probably not that far off being shite, PH2 Ciio.

Marc.

Hi all,

I met quite a few of you last year at Arley Hall (I think it was there anyway).

As a long time member of the United Kingdom Ford Probe Owner's club, you'll be shocked and confused to hear that I own, a Ford Probe. Yes, the unsung hero of Ford's many interesting developments during the 90s (Scorpio anyone) and the car that Clarkson said "looks good enough to snap knicker elastic at 50 paces". I've kept that car running for five years now after owning two Probes previously. Everything about the Probe is great from the V6 Mazda POWER under the bonnet through to the tan leather I had my mates install from a donor car. The minute I step into that vehicle, I become my local version of Magnum PI and the only thing that lets me down there is the inability to grow a moustache.

You're probably thinking "that's a bit boring, why has he not tried anything else?" Well... I have. I used to own a Cashmere Gold Maestro Mayfair with brown velour interior which a friend of mine on here tried to help me flog (you may remember seeing it). It was great and I still own all the original documentation from the day my Grandfather bought it new. It ended up becoming parts of various other Maestros in the end. Anyway, back to the present and the Probe is getting high on mileage. I want to keep it looking good and running well so I have been lurking around the 'for sale' part of Autoshite for a while now with a view to possibly buying some pre-owned Autoshite from here to give the Probe a break.

Although I've had no success yet, I thought I should come on here and say hello.

Hello.