Has anyone had a lorry transported? Is it hi - NOW BODGE 50 HORSEBO11OX THREAD (Now with added turtles)

Mr_Bo11ox

I can't,it's in my vision!

Use the seat height adjuster.

Anyway El Bollox, so impressed you've pulled this off. Looking forward to seeing that sarcastic gimp getting a tour on Grand Designs when you finish the real ale waterfall and illuminated portaloo.

Regards overtaking,Romanian plated sprinter passed us like we was stood still and also passed a few maclaren cars as well. I had the cruise set to 80. He was also towing a ford ranger on a triple axle trailer.....

Only the 1 Ranger? Other must have dropped off somewhere....

I just did a quick 'drive by' with Mrs Nuts and the fleeting glimpse she got of it was brief enough to not do any lasting damage thankfully. Probably do another tomorrow at a slightly lower speed.

Keep trying it at increasingly slower speeds until she either chins you or asks to look properly. Either way you will know the outcome sooner or later. I was impressed at the lack of clag too. Sounds sweet and seems to pull well.

Most excellent Bollocks. I've done a bit of Dodge 50 piloting and they are a nice old crate. There are some mint cabs about from army RB44s that have done fuck all but you may need to get deeper into the military vehicle brotherhood than you are comfortable with. 

Bit late now, but yes I do drive a low loader and am happy to help anyone else having a mental breakdown and buying something similar. 

Any excuse to chuck up a couple of pics of my mates old Dodge 50, he bought it as a flatbed, found a caravan of about the right length and bolted them together. A quick coat of nato green and Bob's your wotsit...

post-5550-0-39822100-1528666566_thumb.jpg

post-5550-0-08410300-1528666583_thumb.jpg

awesome truck, even had a little wood burner in it for extra coziness.

Sorry guys I am not going to be able to give you a full photo review of this old hulk this evening! Just too much shiz on. I am off to the flippin states on Tuesday with work. I will try and sort it tomorrow. Meanwhile here is one more shot of the old heap

IMG_20180610_101857967.jpg

I'm already starting to view this big blue bastard as a rather handsome slab. The lack of overhang at the back is still a bit weird though, but overall, the proportions are great.

Unfeasibly cheap to acquire? Check

Collecshun achieved only through help of a Bub? Check

Big arse engine? Check

Old? Check

Patina? Check

Smelly? (Currently. Probably.) Check

Potential to be grade A life changing shite? Check

Well done