What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Just put 60 litres of unleaded in the merc. And it was £60. Unfortunately it was only 320 miles worth.

From my home to Newcastle-upon-Tyne it is 310 miles. An 'anytime single' rail ticket is £94-136. I know there are other costs associated with motoring, but even running a 6 pot Merc is relatively cheap compared to the awful alternatives.

From my home to Newcastle-upon-Tyne it is 310 miles. An 'anytime single' rail ticket is £94-136. I know there are other costs associated with motoring, but even running a 6 pot Merc is relatively cheap compared to the awful alternatives.

Oh, I agree. It's why I bought it. I got it when petrol was £1.40 near enough as a mid-life crisis 40th birthday present. I've not regretted it yet!

In that London to see Nightwish!

Very jealous! Who is the lead singer now? They got rid of Tarjja (sp?) a few years back, but not sure who replaced her? Amaranth and Seven Days to the Wolves are belters, can't bring any other titles to mind but enjoy!

Very jealous! Who is the lead singer now? They got rid of Tarjja (sp?) a few years back, but not sure who replaced her? Amaranth and Seven Days to the Wolves are belters, can't bring any other titles to mind but enjoy!

I stopped following them after tarja left tbh, this is going to be the first time i have heard anything past tarja!

Ghost love score is on the set list, that will do me. Anything I've never heard will be good to hear live for the first time Last support act just finished, their swapping the stage around now

Simple humble Grin today - I shamelessly cut up a Beemer X5 at Jct9 Wednesbury turn off today. He was so irate I had the Full Glory of all his lights horn and much waving a masturbation sign at me - I opened my sunroof and lifted a single finger in response - ''chod the price of your carmats just pissed you off''

I am now festive :-)

Just picked two of my pissed up mates and my pissed up missus from different bits of town. One of them asked her if she wanted to go to a bukaki party and her response (because she hasn't a clue what it means) was only if you and your wife come.  

I have driven the former Partridge Peugeot 605 3.0 12v. I love it, it's better than my Rover Sterling (well, falling down a hill in a druken manner is better than my Sterling)

and what prey tell would you know about falling down a hill in a drunken manor as the official proud Arab Muslim bloke, lol??

Simple humble Grin today - I shamelessly cut up a Beemer X5 at Jct9 Wednesbury turn off today. He was so irate I had the Full Glory of all his lights horn and much waving a masturbation sign at me - I opened my sunroof and lifted a single finger in response - ''chod the price of your carmats just pissed you off''

I am now festive :-)

Thought it was "The season of goodwill to all Mankind"?

Thought it was "The season of goodwill to all Mankind"?

Oh the ironing.

I can't help thinking of all the "some fucker in an "Aldi"/BMW cut me up. Won't someone think of the children. My car's worth less than one repayment. Insert reverse snobbery comment here" posts that regularly appear on here.

Just picked two of my pissed up mates and my pissed up missus from different bits of town. One of them asked her if she wanted to go to a bukaki party and her response (because she hasn't a clue what it means) was only if you and your wife come.

My mates ex mrs bless her used to think the act of bukake was in fact called buckaroo