Youtube moments

Volksy

I think this guy is great, and I think he might be on BBC Three/3/III now.

Takes driving around London, and all the dickheads that throws up, and puts it in to a rather calming video. His dissection of a motorcyclist giving a driver the finger is beautiful.

Quite enjoy some Aviation videos, used to do a bit of flight simming and always liked watching the real thing. The chap who narrates this, Juan Brown, one of the best out there, flew everything from 777s to little bush planes and is exceptionally methodical with a big emphasis on safety. 

Anyway, bit of a discussion of another pilots landing where his engine threw a conrod mid flight. 

17 minutes ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Brian Murphy was Lester & I think Linda Robson was his secretary or a client.

I saw Linda Robson on TV last week. I thought for a good 5 minutes that it was Jim Davidson.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:49 PM, garethj said:

On the subject of driving instructors, I half remember watching L For Lester in the ‘80s. YouTube confirms it was as bonkers as I thought, 40 seconds in

https://youtu.be/6O9-G5jKgzw

image.thumb.jpeg.0bd2960db71a55c914da18b639832574.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.74c100f7d5444fff70512ddf5af1f91d.jpeg

Not all comedy is rememberable. I do not recall that series. I can see why it only lasted 6 episodes.

Slow cars driving around nNurburgring. 

Check out the base model Citroen AX, Renault Twingo, a Nissan Note taking the camera person's attention away from an M3 :lol:  , two Peugeot 806s and even a big Peugeot pick up truck (3.5t?). There's even a Daihatsu Applause at 9:37! B)

Edited by ProgRocker
A youtube link might be helpful