Youtube moments

Volksy

Paris vu par....

Was a mid 60's French documentary where 6 new wave French Directors put a film about Paris together. This is the Eric Rohmer section which includes some nice mid 60's Paris shots and occasional but regular chod throughout. 

No idea what this is?!

rbalance.JPG.e238c09a67ab69ec0e326d1d71b5a9a7.JPG

• Like 2

OK, so this is the most amazing 'Urbex' I've ever seen. I almost can't believe this video is a straight up representation of events. And we know the guy is a 'colourful' character if you go down certain internet wormholes. Worth a watch I think.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 12:01 PM, egg said:

Think @Twin-Camhas been on great form lately, and I don't even like 911's. Nice balance between facts and opinion and the calmness of the presentation is gr8 👍

Thanks mate, very kind of you to say! :)

50 minutes ago, egg said:

Hoovie a few week's ago: I want to stop making the 'I bought' and 'everything wrong with' videos.

Few weeks later: Spends over £100k on a 599

He knows it’s his bread and butter, as he has nothing to offer other than bad purchasing decisions. So it will always happen

• Like 2

1 hour ago, St.Jude said:

He knows it’s his bread and butter, as he has nothing to offer other than bad purchasing decisions. So it will always happen

I sometimes feel a little sorry for him that he does have nothing else. The best thing is how he has managed to make Wichita a youtuber hotspot with all his mates. Maybe he needs to start a website 'hooptiesandbids'

28 minutes ago, egg said:

I sometimes feel a little sorry for him that he does have nothing else. The best thing is how he has managed to make Wichita a youtuber hotspot with all his mates. Maybe he needs to start a website 'hooptiesandbids'

Do you remember Celebrity Deathmatch? 

Well I'd just like him and Doug De Bollocks to have a fight to the death, and whoever wins get's battered with a rolling pin to death.

Extreme I know, but it would definitely get the views.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1