Xantia Turbo Diz - Nowt Moves You Like a Citroen, £6 a ticket DRAW WEDNESDAY 31st

RobT

I think the only fair solution is it comes to Fife with me, that way its between both of you :D

Na, it's coming to see the dolphins on the Moray firth! I'm being greedy, wanting two of them. Same colour too lol

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

If anyone who wins this and decides not to proceed, I am happy to purchase the said beastie for the price of your roffle  tickets and a bloody good kebab! ;) cooperate in having them sectioned.

FTFY.

I am genuinely excited about this one, even if the dodgy locks mean standing guard 24 hours a day. An S1 Xantia is the only car I actually regret getting rid of.

• Like 2

Actually I find it liberating in an odd kind of way, just parking up and wandering off leaving it unlocked.  It's on the road here and no one has stolen it or tried sleeping in it so far...

Not locking is of no concern to me. I never lock any of the cars I already have, which are the 98 xantia, a 93 pug 205, and a 07 pug 407 coupe, which doesn't really matter as it has been broken for months, I am not sending it to a pug garage to fix so it may even have to die by fire!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I left the window completely down in the R75 a few weeks ago. Nothing was done to it, nothing was taken. Not something I wish to repeat however. 

All have paid (thanks folks) so it's on for tomorrow!  There's still 8 tickets left should anyone wish to be part of the excitement....should one of those be the bonus ball then it'll move on to the preceding ball until we have a winnar.

a confirmed draw always seems to sell a few more!

I have no idea why this is true, but it is.  Even to existing ticketholders.

I'll have one more randumz from the remaining few.  Will send over some electronic cash in a moment.

• Like 2

6 tickets left, anyone for any more?

Tonight one you lucky people will be the new owner of this fine conveyance.  It's still probably got half a tank of diz left, but seeing as the fuel gauge doesn't work I can't be sure.  Hopefully the low fuel warning light still operates...!

• Like 2

I'll take them, Rob. Have sent payment so should be with you now.

• Like 2