January Cannock Calamity Roffle - BIG* SHITE REVEAL 2DAY!!

320touring

I was wrong by 101.

On the plus side if you decide to use it as a battering ram I have a brand new front bumper in my garage that you can have gratis?

• Like 2

I've been doing more data analysis...

In the last 12 hours (sad buggers sending guesses at all hours!) We've had

correct guess!

Ok, so the new game is "send 320T a PM guessing who was the person who got it right"

Billet, PM sent with practical details (reg/fucked bits etc)

Rear quarters are not the greatest - I think it has been to Ray&Wonder coach works at some point.

Other than that it's a no bad thing!

I know Bucketeer would buy it?!

Billet, PM sent with practical details (reg/fucked bits etc)

Rear quarters are not the greatest - I think it has been to Ray&Wonder coach works at some point.

Other than that it's a no bad thing!

I know Bucketeer would buy it?!

Seriously this is the standard we set?

A young* man who boarded a brandy bus to buy a Pickering mobile in another country on his lady friends birthday.

• Like 4

attachicon.gifcitroen.jpg

Looks like the rear window stays up now anyway.

I actually think that for £350 + £30 fee, this was a proper bargain if it is good to be used for a couple of years.

Of course it may only be fit for scrap but an MOT till November suggests some use can be got from it.

Dont think the window matters, these fuckers let in as much water through the rear window area whether open or closed. 

These were dubbed, along with C3 Pluriels, in the trade, as 'watering cans' 

Awww that's sweet. Well done everyone for buying such a world renowned reliable car from the worlds most respected car manufacturer.

I can see nothing that could go wrong here at all! Bit of a wash, and Billy has a spiff in summer beater!

Almost jealous I didn't have a ticket now!

• Like 3

Seriously this is the standard we set?

A young* man who boarded a brandy bus to buy a Pickering mobile in another country on his lady friends birthday.

He was making all sorts of disconcerting noises when we got the keys and had a swatch..

He was making all sorts of disconcerting noises when we got the keys and had a swatch..

I meant it in a good way.

Although I think him, HMC and Bramz are responsible for 90% of the current stock turnover on here!

I meant it in a good way.

Although I think him, HMC and Bramz are responsible for 90% of the current stock turnover on here!

Wuvvum does a fair turn too. Long may it continue for the bargainatious choddery
  • Like 3

Get some Würth pledge rubber treatment stuff from Amazon and do the roof seals with it...father in law is running around in one of these that I took in px last year and he loves it. That one leaked like a sieve...one treatment of the seals and it’s been bone dry all winter.

They actually are a pretty decent thing as CCs go...no scuttle shake to speak of and bits are dirt cheap. They burn a bit of oil but other than that are ok (for a cheap Pug)

• Like 3

autonewspaper.jpg

27336268_1784616481834300_88286779557806

27657382_1784616378500977_82098327330411

27332205_1784616411834307_34484881651664

27332219_1784616415167640_41900181622147

*Edit: Obvs like the first and most important thing was to throw that air freshener away.