Autoshite Help

Slartibartfast

Hello:)

I just went to update the GSA thread and no matter whether I click on the start or the > I'm getting papped to the first page.

I tried going a few pages then loading 'new content' and accessing again

Same issue P1 first thread.

Could you have a swatch to see if there is an issue please?

Cheers

Can we please...pretty please....get a link added to the banner at the top of the page where it says Homepage, Members, Calender, Autoshite, For Sale, Roffle, open Forum....that leads to the modern forum?

You need to smile nicely at Slartibartfast for that ....

Can we please...pretty please....get a link added to the banner at the top of the page where it says Homepage, Members, Calender, Autoshite, For Sale, Roffle, open Forum....that leads to the modern forum?

Can I second that as I forget that we have the modern section and rarely venture there.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems with the photo uploader.

I can use the old version fine, but it takes ages uploading each photo individually. However, the flash-based uploader freezes when it reaches the end of the file it's uploading. The entire page freezes in firefox and I have to close the tab.

I'm using Firefox Quantum 60.0.1 on Windows 10 64-bit.

A little while ago, I stopped being able to upload images directly to the forum.  I'm using Firefox but when I started using Firefox instead of Chrome, the problem wasn't there.  If I try to upload an image, the uploader just freezes and won't complete attaching the file.  I've tried uploading really tiny images to check if it were a file size issue, but the result is the same regardless of image size.  It's only Autoshite I'm having this issue on, other on-forum image uploaders work fine with Firefox.

I get this a lot on Tapatalk too - sometimes it seems it is for a while after a new image is posted. Seems to be independent of available bandwidth. It's annoying when trying to keep abreast of breaking news I.e. the Voyages of Dollywobbler and CITW, and those threads that include mainly visual gags

(/radio 4 humour)

Im having image viewing woes on Chrome too.

Pic attached.

I've just experienced the same issue. It appears to be a problem with tapatalk:

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for *.blob.core.windows.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Unfortunately that's not something I can fix.

Yo Mods,

Is it possible to upload video to a post (like I can a picture) directly or does it need to be hosted elsewhere and link put on the post?

It needs to be hosted somewhere else and linked. Hosting images is simple. Hosting streaming videos is somewhat more complicated and not something that's built in to this version of the board software.