Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

It wasn't really the combination of letters and numbers that made me post this but the actual plate itself, I've never seen one this shape, with a cutout for the boot lock.GKwuhNW.jpg

Maybe they used to have a 75 and took the plates with them? OMG indeed- clear clusters but also some sort of led action on/in the bumper rubbing strips.

Just seen DVLA's list of "68" registrations they will not release (not that this concerns most of us here) for being rude,racist or homophobic.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rude-homophobic-racist-new-number-15151181.amp

Even with my somewhat warped mind, I cannot make anything rude, racist or homophobic out of any of them.

Whilst on holiday last week I bought Steve Parrish's book Parrish Times (£6 from The Works) and in it as previously

mentioned on here is a picture of his Mercedes PEN 15 alongside his E Type Jaguar 6 OCK.

In the book due to his love of practical jokes most of which are usually funny provided you are not the victim he notes he

has been described as hard to dislike but well worth the effort :-D

Just seen DVLA's list of "68" registrations they will not release (not that this concerns most of us here) for being rude,racist or homophobic.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rude-homophobic-racist-new-number-15151181.amp

Even with my somewhat warped mind, I cannot make anything rude, racist or homophobic out of any of them.

Are we even getting any number plates in September 2019 then? I wanted LL69GYP to go with the L69GYP I already had. But then the ex wife disposed of the car for me.

(has no meaning, just came with the car)