2004 Rover 25 Streetwise IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE CHECK IN!

ruffgeezer

Ok just as a fair warning to all involved, the release bearing has decided that now would be a good time to be noises when the clutch pedal is held down. The car drives no differently but I don't want anyone disappointed.

If anyone changes their mind with the benefit of this information, I will refund the cost of the tickets accordingly.

Ok just as a fair warning to all involved, the release bearing has decided that now would be a good time to be noises when the clutch pedal is held down. The car drives no differently but I don't want anyone disappointed.

If anyone changes their mind with the benefit of this information, I will refund the cost of the tickets accordingly.

Funny as! Like that's gonna make any difference round here. It's character building. If anyone gets mardy over a £7 shit rover roffle, well they shouldn't have entered and deserved to get the piss ripped. :-)

Well I know it's only a roffle Rover, but I have sold a few cars to you guys on here now, and I hope I've got a reasonable reputation from those who have bought from me, and it's one I hope to retain, hence honesty is the only policy.

There are a couple of tickets with funds outstanding however, I hope that they will be resolved by the time the balls come out.

Well I know it's only a roffle Rover, but I have sold a few cars to you guys on here now, and I hope I've got a reasonable reputation from those who have bought from me, and it's one I hope to retain, hence honesty is the only policy.

There are a couple of tickets with funds outstanding however, I hope that they will be resolved by the time the balls come out.

The usual etiquette in that case is to give them to whoever's bought the most tickets. 

We will see, is anyone else excited?

A little bit worried that I might have to organise the collection of a car I dont really need.

I have fuck all time free at the moment what with work, uni, canoe club, family and work. Shit I'd forgotten that Im doin the early start Monday. Bollocks.

Autoshite raffles - where people kind of dont really want to win.

A little bit worried that I might have to organise the collection of a car I dont really need.

I have fuck all time free at the moment what with work, uni, canoe club, family and work. Shit I'd forgotten that Im doin the early start Monday. Bollocks.

Autoshite raffles - where people kind of dont really want to win.

Someone is forgetting the first and second rule of Canoe Club.