***** AUTOSHITE DEALERSHIP STICKER ORDER THREAD ***** 10/12/2022 4 for £5 - Blue stamp boogie!

ruffgeezer

1 hour ago, SH1TE said:

🤣 Reminds me of PRC toys aka Chinese rubbish from 1980's so cheap pre broken.

Haven't seen stickers yet I paid for so hopefully next few days.

Yeah, sorry I've been on the night shift this last week so although I got them in the envelope straight away, I have since been riding around with them in my car. I'll nip out shortly and introduce them to the post box! 😟

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Festive cheer and all that shite,  I've got stamps here going obsolete so how about a bit of a deal on some stickers?

4 for a fiver while stocks last!

• ruffgeezer changed the title to ***** AUTOSHITE DEALERSHIP STICKER ORDER THREAD ***** 10/12/2022 4 for £5 - Blue stamp boogie!
4 hours ago, Kevin-TIB said:

4 please if I'm not too late:) 

I can't pm you yet,  but if you were to put Gmail behind my username, you'd have my PayPal address,  pop your details in with the payment and I'll sort you out.

1 hour ago, ruffgeezer said:

I can't pm you yet,  but if you were to put Gmail behind my username, you'd have my PayPal address,  pop your details in with the payment and I'll sort you out.

Will do - thank you 

On 12/11/2022 at 9:50 AM, ruffgeezer said:

It'll be a quid extra to cover postage to Dublin if that suits you?

Absolutely zero problem. Send me a pm and I’ll PayPal or whatever works for you? 

CFD 

On 12/10/2022 at 12:17 PM, ruffgeezer said:

Festive cheer and all that shite,  I've got stamps here going obsolete so how about a bit of a deal on some stickers?

4 for a fiver while stocks last!

Are you still doing this? If so can I have 4 please. If you send me your Paypal I will fire a payment over.