ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

That Nova used to belong to a giffer near me. It's quite nice as Novas go but nowhere near 4 grand nice, half that tops. When I tried to view it a huge popup appeared asking if I wanted them to value my car. Err, no thanks, I don't think I can trust your valuations.

Getz seller also has a blue one almost identical to ours, also at £4500. Better get ours sold if it's worth that much!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-206-GLX/191841660609

s-l1600.jpg

Ten quid for anyone who rings up to ask how many owners it's had, and the mileage.

JUST 32,000 MILES FSH. 1 OWNER FROM NEW

YES ONLY 32,000 MILES FROM NEW, 1 LADY OWNER FROM NEW, 

YES 1 OWNER FROM NEW 

A ONE OFF CAR WITH SUCH LOW MILEAGE

A VERY RARE FIND IN AUTOMATIC WITH SUCH LOW MILEAGE FROM NEW

ALL OLD MOT DATA TO PROVE SUCH LOW MILEAGE

YERS JUST 32,000 MILES ONLY

EVERY OLD MOT CERTIFICATE TO VERIFY MILEAGE

JUST 1 LADY OWNER FROM NEW

LOW MILEAGE BACKED UP WITH ALL OLD MOT PAPERS

MUST BE THE LOWEST MILEAGE ON OFFER

VERY LOW MILEAGE

VERY VERY LOW MILEAGE BACKED UP WITH ALL OLD MOT PAPERS

YES 1 OWNER FROM NEW AND JUST 32,000 MILES ONLY

£3995

• Like 5

For a tenner I'll do it. Chuck in a bag of revels too and I'll point out the other ad

Play the recording back at the next Cannock Motor Vehicle Auction and Artery Blocking Competition and your wish is granted :)

reliant robin pickup the ultimate (way of) advertising (the fact that you are a) tool

£3495.00

• Like 1

i took this for the mot and was stopped 4 time for people to take photos and the mot station is less than 2 miles away

How did they do this, jump out in front of him?

COOL STORY BRO.

• Like 1

Take one utterly broken and rusty Softdash Range Rover Classic

CVC registered Range Rovers could mean Press P38 or factory runout softdash classic Autobiography. Eitherway interest continues to climb.

So baffling then that rather than fixing the diff, waterpump, sills, inner wings and boot floor, Lob the best part of £1k worth of cheap tat at it and a couple of OLLI stickers

Advertise it as off road only!

Great for the local square mile of Pay and Play site on which most of the cheap tat is utterly pointless.

Oh and you have to trailer it to and from the site for which you will need a 4 wheel braked trailer and something rated to tow over 2.5 tonnes .. Like a road legal Range Rover

To you my son 7 bags

DOH

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-RANGE-ROVER-/201758305720?hash=item2ef9bb6db8:g:0ZkAAOSwAuZX5Chb

s-l1600.jpg

Verdict OLLITWAT check out what is it up against... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-LAND-ROVER-RANGE-ROVER-CLASSIC-SOFT-DASH-LSE-/222366440064?hash=item33c6129a80:g:7WMAAOSwXeJYD3fN

• Like 3

£70 more likely.

Is £4,000 the magic number to advertise a complete heap of shit at. That Nova a page or so back even has the authenticity of a spray of underseal on the back of the sills post MOT plating.

Guest Breadvan72